Showing results 1 to 25 of 56
Search took 0.94 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: .boB[_1_]
Forum: Ford Mustang September 27th 06, 01:26 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 8
Posted By .boB[_1_]
68 disc brake conversion

wrote:
> I know this is a topic that has been covered here before, but I cannot
> seem to find the precise info that I am looking for. My 68 has drum
> brakes, and I want to...
Forum: Ford Mustang September 24th 06, 06:03 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 1
Posted By .boB[_1_]
Replacing brakes on a '86 Mustang GT

Xccel wrote:
> Just bought a '86 5.0 Mustang and would like to re-do the front brakes
> with all new Rotors, Wheel bearings, Calipers and pads. No problem on
> replacing the calipers and pads. But...
Forum: Ford Mustang September 22nd 06, 05:35 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 5
Posted By .boB[_1_]
Pinhole in radiator tank

MicrosoftBob wrote:
> I've got a '94 Mustang 3.8L V6 and the left radiator tank (the PLASTIC
> part) has a pinhole in it. I've tried eproxy and also goop glue, but
> nothing holds. My question is...
Forum: Ford Mustang September 22nd 06, 12:46 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 9
Posted By .boB[_1_]
The bottom dropping out of muscle car market.

wrote:
> Interesting commentary...
>
> ---
> The musclecar market is indeed in for a serious "correction."

So very true, and history repeats itself again. A few years back, you...
Forum: Ford Mustang September 20th 06, 10:15 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 12
Posted By .boB[_1_]
Calif. sues 6 carmakers...

John S. wrote:
> SAN FRANCISCO (Reuters) - California filed suit against Ford Motor Co.,
> General Motors Corp., Toyota Motor Corp. and three other carmakers on
> Wednesday, charging that greenhouse...
Forum: Ford Mustang September 20th 06, 05:30 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 4
Posted By .boB[_1_]
would you race here in Dallas -- Yellowbelly

wrote:

> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WuD9bj1RYLs
>

> it's like this every Sunday for the last 48 years

What a cluster. I prefer my racing environments to be a...
Forum: Ford Mustang September 20th 06, 05:19 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 5
Posted By .boB[_1_]
'04 Dome Light

Vic Dura wrote:

> I have an '04 Mustang v6 (40th Anniv Edition) with the dome (not the
> map) light stuck on. This is the light that come on when a door is
> opened and should turn off a few seconds...
Forum: Ford Mustang September 11th 06, 02:48 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 7
Posted By .boB[_1_]
replace glove box on 66 mustang

wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I have a new glove box i need to get in and am wondering how to insert
> it. i have gotten under the dash and see the space is way too small to
> slide...
Forum: Ford Mustang September 11th 06, 02:45 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 11
Posted By .boB[_1_]
302 crate engines

Johnny wrote:

> Have a 90 mustang and the 302 is getting tired...are the Ford crate
> engines any good...advertise 340 ponies or so...or go with a more beefy
> engine from the after market. Just...
Forum: Ford Mustang September 9th 06, 12:43 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 23
Posted By .boB[_1_]
1990 GT Rotors and Calipers

WindsorFox[SS] wrote:

> OMG I think you're full of sheepdip.

That just means you havn't done your homework.

--
..boB
Arrived: 2006 FXDI, Red.

dwight wrote:
> [...]
Forum: Ford Mustang September 7th 06, 12:48 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 23
Posted By .boB[_1_]
1990 GT Rotors and Calipers

dwight wrote:

>>>I have aquestion about rotors and calipers on a 1990 GT.
>>
>> Slotted/drilled/dimpled rotors are for looks only. They actually
>>decrease brake performance over a stock type...
Forum: Ford Mustang September 6th 06, 02:56 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 23
Posted By .boB[_1_]
1990 GT Rotors and Calipers

wrote:
> I have aquestion about rotors and calipers on a 1990 GT. I need to
> replace my rotors and calipers and I have been told to go with
> PowerSlot rotors and I have also...
Forum: Ford Mustang September 4th 06, 04:37 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 2
Posted By .boB[_1_]
brake light on 68 mustang

rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang wrote:
> Iam still having problem with brake lights not working. After changing
> the power booster they stop working. I checked the fuse box and its ok,
> I got a new...
Forum: Ford Mustang September 3rd 06, 02:15 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 4
Posted By .boB[_1_]
Tach redline

goodnigh wrote:
> My '71 Grande with 351C 4V (M-code) has an 8000 RPM
> tach with no redline. What is the theoretical redline or should I
> drive it until the lifters float?
> Also, were is max...
Forum: Ford Mustang August 30th 06, 03:54 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 2
Posted By .boB[_1_]
transmission problems

Tasha wrote:

> I have a 2000 mustang gt and I have replaced the engine 3 years ago
> with a brand new one. Now I've been having problems with my
> transmission. The car is being worked on now. I've...
Forum: Ford Mustang August 30th 06, 03:50 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 7
Posted By .boB[_1_]
engine swap

Xaphan wrote:
> I'm planning on swapping an engine out of a 1982 F150 (302) and putting it
> in a 1995 Ford Mustang.
> now my question is what all will I need for this conversion? as far as a new
Forum: Ford Mustang August 27th 06, 04:13 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 12
Posted By .boB[_1_]
Son, me and oil change woes

wrote:
> You people helped so much with my son on changing out his broken car
> seat, I'm back again.
>
> Today, we're doing an oil change. He insists he was told his 1998...
Forum: Ford Mustang August 26th 06, 04:00 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 7
Posted By .boB[_1_]
trouble with 1968 mustang

Seybertron wrote:
> I just recently bought a 1968 mustang coupe with a straight six. When I
> bought it, it had been sitting for about a year. After driving it for
> about ten minutes it began to...
Forum: Ford Mustang August 25th 06, 03:34 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 16
Posted By .boB[_1_]
NoOption - question on your tires

BradandBrooks wrote:

> I don't know what you're talking about.
>
> Yes, H rated is 130mph. Can't remember the last time I did 130mph, but
> sure, it's possible they'll blow up at 60mph.

Forum: Ford Mustang August 24th 06, 04:56 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 4
Posted By .boB[_1_]
347 serious ? for serious stangers in the know

wrote:
> This groups been good to me. Good answers for good questions. Ive got a
> 69 351w that Ive done the top end on with edelbrock performer parts.
> Ive now got an 89 GT...
Forum: Ford Mustang August 23rd 06, 01:14 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 2
Posted By .boB[_1_]
1969 Instrument voltage regulator

Freddie Snoddy wrote:
> I have a 1969 ford mustang an the Instrument voltage reglator keeps burning
> out can anyone tell me why

Most likely a small short somwhere. One of the gauges,...
Forum: Ford Mustang August 22nd 06, 05:37 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 3
Posted By .boB[_1_]
tires and wheels

Tom wrote:

> "Robert A. Plourde Jr." > wrote in message
>
>>I am wondering what sizes of tires and wheels people are using on...
Forum: Ford Mustang August 19th 06, 05:52 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 5
Posted By .boB[_1_]
My First Mustang!

Terry Brannigan wrote:

>>an excellent combo. It's a 4.0L detuned V6 mod motor. Same as the V8
>>but with two cylinders lopped off the front. It's detuned so it doesn;t
>>compete with the GT....
Forum: Ford Mustang August 19th 06, 01:24 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 5
Posted By .boB[_1_]
My First Mustang!

Terry Brannigan wrote:
> Hello all!
> I am looking at purchasing my first Mustang after all my years of driving
> Minivans and station wagons (remember those?!).

It's great to be a kid again,...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 56