Showing results 1 to 12 of 12
Search took 0.72 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Dano
Forum: Jeep May 28th 07, 07:51 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 3
Posted By Dano
Rough Idle 2004 Grand Cherokee 4.7L

On May 21, 7:36 am, TakeFlight > wrote:
> On May 20, 7:31 pm, Dano > wrote:
>
> > Hope someone can help. Wife has the '04 GC with 4.7L HO AWD. We've
> > had...
Forum: Jeep May 21st 07, 12:31 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 3
Posted By Dano
Rough Idle 2004 Grand Cherokee 4.7L

Hope someone can help. Wife has the '04 GC with 4.7L HO AWD. We've
had it to the dealer, (tune up at 40K miles w/platinum plugs) and
still when you first start the car is when it's the worst. Has a...
Forum: Technology March 10th 07, 02:55 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 0
Posted By Dano
Jag XK8 brake release cable repair

I have an 01 Jaguar XK8 that the brake release cable is disconnected
or broke. Does anyone know how to repair this? Can someone tell me
how to remove the door sill plate so I can get to the handle...
Forum: Technology December 23rd 06, 12:14 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 31
Posted By Dano
Question--important

Make up a spray bottle solution of white vinegar and water (~1/2 cup
vinegar and fill the rest with water). Mist the interior including
headliner. Do NOT saturate. Vinegar is a neutralizer and...
Forum: Technology November 10th 06, 12:26 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 16
Posted By Dano
Engine identification 64 Ford

I have a 1964 T-Bird that suppose to have a 390 engine. I have found a
raised casting number on the right front of the block #16 with 352
underneath. Any idea if this is trully a 390 or perhaps...
Forum: Technology October 13th 06, 12:46 AM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 8
Posted By Dano
64 T-Bird brake lights not working

Ad absurdum per aspera wrote:
> > backache
>
> I feel your pain, or at least have done so. (Though putting the oil
> pan back on was the only thing about the Bird that ever actually sent
> me and...
Forum: Technology October 9th 06, 02:04 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 2
Posted By Dano
64 T-Bird brake lights not working

64 T-Bird brake lights not working. I have replaced the brake light
switch on the master cylinder and traced wires to a relay on front
fender. I am able to actuate the brake lights with a jumper...
Forum: Technology October 9th 06, 02:03 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 8
Posted By Dano
64 T-Bird brake lights not working

64 T-Bird brake lights not working. I have replaced the brake light
switch on the master cylinder and traced wires to a relay on front
fender. I am able to actuate the brake lights with a jumper...
Forum: Technology September 4th 06, 12:27 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 7
Posted By Dano
Starting car that has sat for YEARS

Knifeblade_03 wrote:
> Good points, all. The above will certainly assist you in turning the
> engine and running it. I just want to add that once running, I am sure
> it will be driven. It's been...
Forum: Technology September 3rd 06, 07:55 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 7
Posted By Dano
Starting car that has sat for YEARS

Does anyone have suggestions for starting a car that has been parked
for 10+ years?
1964 Ford, last started 10 years ago. Hoping to get feedback to safely
turn this engine over WITHOUT damage and...
Forum: Jeep August 31st 06, 10:54 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 4
Posted By Dano
Mystery Problem Changed Symptons.....

Mariner15 wrote:
> '91 Wrangler with a 4.0
>
> Had some trouble about two weeks ago with cutting out as I was driving
> down the road. Changed the Crank Position Sensor, and it worked fine
> for a...
Forum: Technology August 13th 06, 03:05 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 1
Posted By Dano
95 Cherokee A/C noise

My 95 Cherokee makes a train horn sound and vibrates at the drier
occasionally. I had the unit serviced (complete evacuation and charged
to spec). Any ideas what the problem is?

Originally, I was...
Showing results 1 to 12 of 12