Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Amy Likes Pot!
Forum: Driving August 26th 06, 12:38 AM Posted to alt.law-enforcement.traffic,alt.true-crime,rec.autos.driving
Replies: 109
Posted By Amy Likes Pot!
What's wrong with ticket quotas for Highway Patrolmen?

necromancer > wrote:
> Ladies and Gentlemen (and I use those words loosely), John Smith said in
> rec.autos.driving:
> > That is what gives us all a bad name. We can't do a lot...
Forum: Driving August 26th 06, 12:35 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime

"John Smith" > wrote:
> "Amy Likes Pot!" > wrote in message
Forum: Driving August 25th 06, 10:02 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime

"John Smith" > wrote:
> "Bill Funk" > wrote in message
> > On Thu, 24 Aug 2006 15:45:54 -0500, "John...
Forum: Driving August 25th 06, 09:58 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime

Bill Funk > wrote:
> On 24 Aug 2006 22:04:09 GMT, (Amy Likes Pot!)
> wrote:
>
> >"John Smith" > wrote:
> >> "Amy Likes Pot!"...
Forum: Driving August 24th 06, 11:04 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime

"John Smith" > wrote:
> "Amy Likes Pot!" > wrote in message
> > Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS...
Forum: Driving August 24th 06, 06:31 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime

Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS > wrote:
> On 24 Aug 2006 16:28:15 GMT, (Amy Likes Pot!)
> wrote:
>
> >Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS...
Forum: Driving August 24th 06, 05:28 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime
Replies: 109
Posted By Amy Likes Pot!
What's wrong with ticket quotas for Highway Patrolmen?

Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS > wrote:
> It's not like the cops make up the charges. The speeders and DUIs and
> red light runners are everywhere doing their killing and...
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7