Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.24 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: labtech1[_1_]
Forum: Corvette August 21st 06, 04:00 AM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 4
Posted By labtech1[_1_]
'84 Crossfire cam

No I haven't But I certainly intend to

"Art" > wrote in message
> I have read the site and it sounds great. Have you...
Forum: Corvette August 20th 06, 11:10 AM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 33
Posted By labtech1[_1_]
Got my second Vette - oil question

I'm just posting a story I read some years ago... you draw your own conclusion:

I was getting delivery on a new Lincoln the next week. We ran it on the break in oil long enough to make sure it was...
Forum: Corvette August 17th 06, 09:50 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 4
Posted By labtech1[_1_]
'84 Crossfire cam

replacing the cam will give minimal results no matter what cam you put in it
.. You have to replace the manifold for it to really do anything.

Read WHY at this site :

http://www.x-ram.com/index.html
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3