Showing results 1 to 19 of 19
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: duty-honor-country[_1_]
Forum: Chrysler August 28th 06, 04:14 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 13
TROLL ALERT-"DESERTBOB" aka "OLDECHRYSLER"

DESERTBOB aka OLDECHRYSLER (not its real name) is a troll.
It regularly frequents at least twenty news groups,
including many rabid/sex/racist groups.
Normally, it starts off with reasonable, even...
Forum: Chrysler August 28th 06, 12:12 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 39
BULL**** ALERT- "ricer" is posing as American car restorer

duty-honor-country wrote:
> OldeChrysler wrote:
> .
> >
> > Oh the joy of old cars. Keeps guys like me out of trouble with the
> > local girls, though! Thanks to Steve for all his helpful...
Forum: Chrysler August 28th 06, 01:54 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 12
air conditioner compressor

aarcuda69062 wrote:
> In article >,
> Olde Chrysler > wrote:
>
> > Refrigerant containing "dye" is for lamers. It causes more...
Forum: Chrysler August 28th 06, 01:49 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler

duty-honor-country wrote:
> OldeChrysler wrote:
> .
> >
> > Oh the joy of old cars. Keeps guys like me out of trouble with the
> > local girls, though! Thanks to Steve for all his helpful...
Forum: Chrysler August 28th 06, 01:47 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 39
BULL**** ALERT- "ricer" is posing as American car restorer

> OldeChrysler wrote:
> .
> >
> > Oh the joy of old cars. Keeps guys like me out of trouble with the
> > local girls, though! Thanks to Steve for all his helpful tips.

ATT: "OldeChrysler" aka...
Forum: Chrysler August 28th 06, 01:42 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 39
BULL**** ALERT- "ricer" is posing as American car restorer

OldeChrysler wrote:
..

> Oh the joy of old cars. Keeps guys like me out of trouble with the
> local girls, though! Thanks to Steve for all his helpful tips.

Att: Chrysler fans- "OldeChrysler"...
Forum: Chrysler August 28th 06, 01:35 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 7
TROLL ALERT-"DESERTBOB" aka OLDECHRYSLER aka OLDIECHRYSLER

DESERTBOB aka OLDECHRYSLER (not its real name) is a troll.
It regularly frequents at least twenty news groups,
including many rabid/sex/racist groups.
Normally, it starts off with reasonable, even...
Forum: Chrysler August 27th 06, 10:56 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 12
TROLL ALERT-"DESERTBOB" aka OLDECHRYSLER aka OLDIECHRYSLER

DESERTBOB aka OLDECHRYSLER (not its real name) is a troll.
It regularly frequents at least twenty news groups,
including many rabid/sex/racist groups.
Normally, it starts off with reasonable, even...
Forum: Chrysler August 27th 06, 10:49 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler

WireSpool wrote:
> PLEASE HELP!!
> I need to charge my air conditioning system but the compressor is
> not running which is necessary for the charging process.
> I charged it once this...
Forum: Chrysler August 27th 06, 10:43 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 39

OldieChrysler wrote:
> 1986 LA roller cam 318 in an M-body, 85K, mysteriously started sucking
> air (or exhaust gas) into the cooling system, causing odd overheating
> symptoms. Off came the whole...
Forum: Chrysler August 27th 06, 08:51 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 39
TROLL ALERT-"DESERTBOB" aka OLDECHRYSLER aka OLDIECHRYSLER

DESERTBOB aka OLDECHRYSLER aka OLDIECHRYSLER (not its real name) is a
troll.
It regularly frequents at least twenty news groups,
including many rabid/sex/racist groups.
Normally, it starts off with...
Forum: 4x4 August 18th 06, 01:24 PM Posted to rec.autos.4x4
Replies: 1
1986 Ford Bronco-67,000 original miles-$500- parts or fix-4X4

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1,1&item=140020259626&ih=004&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT
Forum: Corvette August 17th 06, 02:40 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 0
sealed VETTE-CAMARO-CHEVELLE-IMPALA-CAPRICE- demo stereo 8track tape-$10

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1,1&item=140017473510&ih=004&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT
Forum: General August 17th 06, 02:37 PM Posted to rec.autos.misc
Replies: 0
sealed VETTE-CAMARO-CHEVELLE-IMPALA-CAPRICE- demo stereo 8track tape-$10

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1,1&item=140017473510&ih=004&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT
Forum: Driving August 17th 06, 02:37 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 0
sealed VETTE-CAMARO-CHEVELLE-IMPALA-CAPRICE- demo stereo 8track tape-$10

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1,1&item=140017473510&ih=004&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT
Forum: Technology August 17th 06, 02:37 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 0
sealed VETTE-CAMARO-CHEVELLE-IMPALA-CAPRICE- demo stereo 8track tape-$10

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1,1&item=140017473510&ih=004&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT
Forum: Ford Mustang August 17th 06, 02:35 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 0
sealed VETTE-CAMARO-CHEVELLE-IMPALA-CAPRICE- demo stereo 8track tape-$10

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1,1&item=140017473510&ih=004&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT
Forum: General July 21st 06, 12:01 PM Posted to rec.autos.misc
Replies: 0
(12) original GM-FORD-CHRYSLER car 8-track tapes-all playing-$10

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=004&item=140010151462&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

LOT OF (12) OEM DOMESTIC CAR 8-TRACK DEMO TAPES- THESE TAPES CAME WITH
GM-FORD-CHRYSLER...
Forum: Antique cars July 21st 06, 12:00 PM Posted to rec.autos.antique