Showing results 1 to 23 of 23
Search took 1.52 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: raybun
Forum: BMW July 8th 07, 09:20 PM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 0
Posted By raybun
E30 Convertible RearSeat Back Leather.

Where can I buy replacement leather for just the rear seat back for my
1987 E30 convertible? Buying both the cushion and back replacements as
a set is too expensive for me.
Forum: BMW July 8th 07, 09:16 PM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 2
Posted By raybun
E30 Spare Wheels

What kind of spare wheel did the E30 use? My 1987 has a bottlecap
wheel, my 1991 has a compact spare and a friends' 1989 has a pressed
steel wheel that is obviously factory.
Forum: BMW April 12th 07, 08:11 PM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 1
Posted By raybun
E30 Upholsery Again

Has anyone attempted a do it yourself installation of factory replica
leather seat covers? Can the rear seat cushions be done by a first
time amateur?
Forum: BMW April 11th 07, 02:19 AM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 3
Posted By raybun
E30 325i Convertible Upholstery

Who sells leather seat cover kits for the E30 325i (1987) in the US?

Thanks

Ray
Forum: BMW December 18th 06, 05:58 PM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 0
Posted By raybun
Auto Trans Dipstick

Looking for an automatic transmission dipstick for a 1987 325i.

Thanks

Ray
Forum: BMW December 18th 06, 05:53 PM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 2
Posted By raybun
E30 Parts

Hi

Am disposing of extra spare parts for my 1987 325i convertible. Email
me for the list.

I was offered a rebuilt 1989 325i shortblock with the car when it was
purchased. I declined because I did...
Forum: BMW August 28th 06, 01:07 PM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 0
Posted By raybun
Transmission dip stick

Looking for a good automatic transmission dip stick for a 1987 325i
Forum: BMW August 17th 06, 02:45 PM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 0
Posted By raybun
'87 325i cab

BBO wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I'm considering buying a '87 E30 325i cabriolet. The car looks
> promising, without too much rust. Brakelines, fuel lines, cabriolet have
> been changed the last two years,...
Forum: BMW August 16th 06, 09:45 PM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 3
Posted By raybun
325i toolkit

Did the toolkit that came with the 1987 325i convertible have the
emergency window opening tool? What went into the small pocket on the
near left of the tool tray?

Thanks

Ray
Forum: BMW August 16th 06, 09:41 PM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 7
Posted By raybun
Google Groups Question

Found that Firefox is to blame
Forum: BMW August 15th 06, 08:12 PM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 7
Posted By raybun
Google Groups Question

Jeff Strickland wrote:
> If you are logged on to Google from your home computer, then you may not be
> able to log on to GoogleNews from a remote computer at the same time.
Forgot to mention that I...
Forum: BMW August 15th 06, 05:52 PM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 0
Posted By raybun
Parting Out 1990 325i Cabriolet

Contact me for a list of what is available. Parts are cash and carry
and are in southern NH and NE Mass. The previous owner has a freshly
rebuilt 1987 325i short block available.

Thanks

Ray
Forum: BMW August 15th 06, 05:48 PM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 7
Posted By raybun
Google Groups Question

I can only post questions to this group from the computer that I
origionally joined this group from. When I enter my Gmail account from
another computer, I can send and recieve messages. I can open...
Forum: BMW August 7th 06, 09:06 PM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 0
Posted By raybun
1990 Cabrio rear side windows.

Am picking away at my parts car. How are the rear side window
regulators removed?

Thanks

Ray
Forum: BMW July 26th 06, 05:47 PM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 0
Posted By raybun
325i Convertible Water Drains

How or where can I find information on keeping the rainwater drains on
my 1987 325i convertible functioning. I have no leak problems now and
want to be able to service these drains on a regular basis...
Forum: BMW July 21st 06, 01:02 AM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 1
Posted By raybun
Rev Limiter

While unloading my surplus 1990 325i parts I met a fellow that is
racing a 1989-90 325i. He asked if I knew how to disable the rev
limiter. I have no idea how or if it can be done. I offered to...
Forum: BMW July 20th 06, 11:41 AM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 1
Posted By raybun
Headlamp Switch

What is the secret to removing the headlamp switch from a 1990 325i ?

Thanks

Ray
Forum: BMW July 20th 06, 02:46 AM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 1
Posted By raybun
Air Bags

My 325i convertible came with a 1991 donor convertible that will be
parted out. Can I legally sell the air bag? When an air bag is sold,
what liability does the seller assume? If it can't be...
Forum: BMW July 17th 06, 08:29 PM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 1
Posted By raybun
BMW Leather

Does any know if the seat leather in the C1985-90 BMWs were chrome or
vegetable tanned?

I am going to experiment with redying a seat bolster and this would
allow me to make a better dye...
Forum: BMW July 12th 06, 08:52 PM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 4
Posted By raybun
Upholsery Swap

Am looking for bits that show a small amount of wear. Want to avoid the
"new" look.

Ray

Jeff Strickland wrote:
> Have you even considered visiting an upholstery shop where they stock this
> kind...
Forum: BMW July 12th 06, 01:02 PM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 4
Posted By raybun
Upholsery Swap

raybun wrote:
> Looking for 325i leather convertible seat bits. Have tan front seats to
> swap. Located southern NH, NE Massachusetts.
>
> Thanks

Forgot to mention that I am looking for Cardinal Red...
Forum: BMW July 12th 06, 12:55 PM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 4
Posted By raybun
Upholsery Swap

Looking for 325i leather convertible seat bits. Have tan front seats to
swap. Located southern NH, NE Massachusetts.

Thanks
Forum: BMW July 7th 06, 05:59 PM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 0
Posted By raybun
325i Convertible Top Damage

I have just bought a 1987 325i convertible. The top shows spots of wear
damage where the top fabric rests on the ends of the frame crosspiece.
The fellow that I bought the car from said that BMW...
Showing results 1 to 23 of 23