Showing results 1 to 17 of 17
Search took 0.04 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Percival P. Cassidy
Forum: Chrysler September 2nd 11, 03:36 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 10
94 V6 Lebaron - Timing Belt

On 09/01/11 07:43 pm, Daniel who wants to know wrote:

>> change them both and be done with it. cheap insurance. even if the belt
>> is ok, the tensioner is most likely getting tired.

Forum: Chrysler August 8th 11, 08:45 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 5
Looking at 98 Chrysler Sebring Convertible LXI

On 08/08/11 11:23 am, AC wrote:
> On Sun, 07 Aug 2011 18:07:05 -0400, "Percival P. Cassidy"
> > wrote:
>
>> On 08/07/11 02:34 pm, AC wrote:
>>
>>> I'm looking to maybe buy a 98...
Forum: Chrysler August 7th 11, 11:07 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler

On 08/07/11 02:34 pm, AC wrote:

> I'm looking to maybe buy a 98 Chrysler Sebring Convertible LXI.
>
> Is the LXI the expensive model?
> I'm hoping to get the most expensive model.
>

> It has...
Forum: Chrysler July 16th 11, 12:13 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 2
How to change trunk-mounted brake light on 300M ?

On 07/13/11 09:17 pm, MoPar Man wrote:

> The trunk-mounted center brake light on my '00 300M has apparently
> burned out. This is only the second lamp anywhere on this car that has
> burned out...
Forum: Chrysler April 8th 11, 02:20 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 3
Adding oil. Was: 300M A/C overhaul

On 04/07/11 07:16 pm, Ashton Crusher wrote:

>> It's about 6 months since our '02 300M's A/C quit with a hissing sound
>> and a sweet smell in the cabin. I bought a replacement evaporator,
>> heater...
Forum: Chrysler April 7th 11, 10:58 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 3
300M A/C overhaul

It's about 6 months since our '02 300M's A/C quit with a hissing sound
and a sweet smell in the cabin. I bought a replacement evaporator,
heater core and receiver/drier a while back but haven't yet...
Forum: Chrysler January 7th 11, 03:02 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 0
Automation is no match for stupidity

My '02 300M's EVIC was telling me that my left rear tire pressure was
down to 26psi, so I inflated it to 33 (measured with a digital tire
gauge). Still didn't make the EVIC display happy. Decided...
Forum: Chrysler December 7th 10, 07:58 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 5
The factory original battery in my '00 300m is now 11 years old...

On 12/06/10 08:02 pm, MoPar Man wrote:

> Massive snow yesterday and today, coming off Lake Huron. Like a dagger
> right at us.
>
> Put my snow tires on yesterday. I have Cooper Discoverer M+S on...
Forum: Chrysler December 6th 10, 11:14 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 4
Fiat turns to natural gas as Toyota, GM go electric

On 12/06/10 02:12 am, Daniel who wants to know wrote:

> Why all the fascination over CNG? Why not just use Propane (LPG), it is a
> very proven fuel and is easily put in liquid form hence it is more...
Forum: Chrysler October 31st 10, 01:00 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 4
2.5 V6

On 10/30/10 07:09 pm, rob wrote:

> anyone got one? any known issues?

If you mean the older "Mitsu****ty" 2.5l V6 (as in the
'96-or-thereabouts Stratus ES), yes: the timing belt on ours broke at...
Forum: Chrysler October 18th 10, 02:24 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 4
'02 300M: A/C doesn't, hissing sound, oily smell

On 10/17/10 08:58 pm, Daniel who wants to know wrote:

>> Our '02 300M's A/C seemed to be incapable of producing really cold air.
>> Then, while my wife was driving it, she said she heard a hissing...
Forum: Chrysler October 16th 10, 08:55 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 4
'02 300M: A/C doesn't, hissing sound, oily smell

Our '02 300M's A/C seemed to be incapable of producing really cold air.
Then, while my wife was driving it, she said she heard a hissing noise,
and now I detect an oily smell. Seems to me like an...
Forum: Chrysler July 27th 10, 09:53 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 5
Made in ...?

On 07/26/10 03:44 pm, CopperTop wrote:

>> OK, this specific case concerns GM, but similar things may happen with
>> Chrysler -- or is it now "Fiat-Chrysler"? Or maybe "Fizzler"?
>>
>> Talked with an...
Forum: Chrysler July 26th 10, 03:23 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 5
Made in ...?

OK, this specific case concerns GM, but similar things may happen with
Chrysler -- or is it now "Fiat-Chrysler"? Or maybe "Fizzler"?

Talked with an engineer whose company is shipping components to...
Forum: Chrysler July 9th 10, 07:14 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 1
300M timing belt: it's time -- but where?

Our 300M's timing belt is now due for replacement, but I am wondering
how much difference it makes where I have the job done. I am planning to
have the water pump, tensioner and pulley replaced all...
Forum: Chrysler July 18th 06, 02:56 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 3
300M electrical question

On 07/17/06 08:36 pm Bill Putney wrote:

>>> I have heavy wiring (fused +ve) running from the jump-start terminals
>>> at the front right of our '02 300M to the trunk for an amateur radio
Forum: Chrysler July 15th 06, 12:53 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 3
300M electrical question

I have heavy wiring (fused +ve) running from the jump-start terminals at
the front right of our '02 300M to the trunk for an amateur radio
transceiver.

Mow I would like to install a relay to...
Showing results 1 to 17 of 17