Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: kwp
Forum: Jeep August 22nd 06, 06:40 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 5
Posted By kwp
Correction on my earlier 2002 Wrangler post

Okay, I just returned from my Jeep dealer, and the parts guy hooked me
up with a resistor pack, which is a nice little part about the size of
a deck of cards. I'll see if I can install it this...
Forum: Jeep August 22nd 06, 03:29 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 5
Posted By kwp
Correction on my earlier 2002 Wrangler post

I need some help, reader.

A couple weeks ago, I posted that my fan was working on all 4 speed
positions, but that my a/c was working on the top two positions only.

This earlier post of mine was...
Forum: Jeep August 14th 06, 11:33 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 3
Posted By kwp
Need help with my 2002 Wrangler's a/c please!

Okay, on my 2002 Wrangler, the a/c doesn't come on until the fan is on
the third or fourth position (either of the two highest speeds). Can
anyone tell me what's wrong? To date, I have attempted to...
Forum: Jeep August 1st 06, 03:06 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 9
Posted By kwp
rumbling noise on my 2002 wrangler at highway speed

driveshaft was out of balance. fixed now.
Forum: Jeep July 20th 06, 10:07 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 9
Posted By kwp
rumbling noise on my 2002 wrangler at highway speed

cool. doing that tomorrow. will try to remember to be a good citizen
and post back to the board. i am not a regular forum user, but this
seems to be working okay.
Forum: Jeep July 19th 06, 05:08 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 9
Posted By kwp
rumbling noise on my 2002 wrangler at highway speed

bridgestone duelers. i tend to trust the tire shop. i've bought tons
of tires there, so there's sort of that bond and trust thing going on.

Earle Horton wrote:
> Of course the tire shop says it...
Forum: Jeep July 19th 06, 01:20 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 9
Posted By kwp
rumbling noise on my 2002 wrangler at highway speed

no vibration or shimmy. "swaying" the car on the interstate in order
to shift the load left and right also does not make a difference.

now, i just bought the jeep and the first thing i did was put...
Forum: Jeep July 18th 06, 10:53 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 9
Posted By kwp
rumbline noise on my 2002 wrangler at highway speed

board,

new here, but wondering if anyone can help. i have a 2002 jeep
wrangler x which, when reaching highway speed of 60 mph and up, puts
out quite a rumbling sound out of the back end. the...
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8