Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: JuliofromHouston
Forum: Dodge July 8th 06, 08:48 PM Posted to alt.autos.dodge
Replies: 6
Posted By JuliofromHouston
Coolant/Antifreeze for Chrysler/Dodge/Plymputh

Thanks Marcus, I just started understandig.
By the way, any idea why Evans NPG+ waterless coolant is not good for
Chrysler?

Marcus wrote:
> While it's true that the overall coolant temperature may...
Forum: Dodge July 8th 06, 07:10 PM Posted to alt.autos.dodge
Replies: 6
Posted By JuliofromHouston
Coolant/Antifreeze for Chrysler/Dodge/Plymputh

Just me again:
Can you please be more specific. Why yes and why not.
For example like I mentioned before I still driving old cars in South
America like a 1957 Mercury Montclair, a 1970 Hillman...
Forum: Dodge July 8th 06, 05:57 AM Posted to alt.autos.dodge
Replies: 6
Posted By JuliofromHouston
2005 Dodge Neon Problems Starting

100% acoording to previus reply.
My concern is: why you carry two keys? only one works? are those not
identicals?
Julio
Forum: Dodge July 8th 06, 05:24 AM Posted to alt.autos.dodge
Replies: 6
Posted By JuliofromHouston
Coolant/Antifreeze for Chrysler/Dodge/Plymputh

I have three Chrysler products: 2000 Town and Country, 2001 Dodge Neon
R/T and 2005 Charger and the owner's manual for all three states: "use
only Mopar Antifreeze/Coolant 5 years/100,00 mile...
Forum: Dodge July 7th 06, 02:39 AM Posted to alt.autos.dodge
Replies: 6
Posted By JuliofromHouston
Horn Problems

It is strange: nobody answer you question!
The horn is located under the passenger fender and should be on top
next to the headlamp. I can not reach the horn from the botton but you
will see the wire...
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5