Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.04 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: DUG
Forum: VW air cooled July 31st 06, 12:44 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 1
Posted By DUG
Shift rod bushing....

The 71 Super I bought had one of the sloppiest shifters out of all of
them I have had. Once I located my local Bug store I picked up a rear
coupler, a shift rod bushing and a quick shift kit. When...
Forum: VW air cooled July 30th 06, 03:57 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 3
Posted By DUG
I'm back.......................

Sup Andy? Man I run into you all over the place huh? I got the Super
Shimy figured out now, after 4 of them. :)

So I guess my wife didn't want to wait for me to finish the bug. She
bought an 06...
Forum: VW air cooled July 26th 06, 01:00 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 3
Posted By DUG

After a few years off I've picked up another 71 Super Beetle. This
time I'm going with a convertible. Glad to see some of the same old
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3