Showing results 1 to 25 of 100
Search took 0.11 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Reel McKoi
Forum: General March 28th 07, 06:30 PM Posted to rec.ponds
Replies: 4
Posted By Reel McKoi
Pond Vac Advice

"KerplunKuK" [dot]uk wrote in message
I have a pond that is 5m * 5m * (0.4m-1.5m) deep. It has turtles and fish
in...
Forum: General March 25th 07, 06:05 PM Posted to rec.aquaria.freshwater.misc
Replies: 0
Posted By Reel McKoi
Att: Tara

I sent you an email using one of my gamil accounts. Please watch for it.
Also be careful here on the groups as BOTH trolls are impersonating me.

I have some chores to do but will be back online...
Forum: General March 24th 07, 09:17 PM Posted to rec.ponds
Replies: 3
Posted By Reel McKoi
Pond forum in need of knowledgeable experienced members to help others

"Spudgun" wrote in message
Pond forum in need of knowledgeable experienced members to help other new
the...
Forum: Plants March 22nd 07, 05:36 PM Posted to rec.aquaria.freshwater.plants
Replies: 13
Posted By Reel McKoi
Trying to join RPM?

wrote in message

brevity snips

That much I am sure of.
This has gone on for sometime now, move on, both...
Forum: General March 22nd 07, 04:04 AM Posted to rec.aquaria.freshwater.misc
Replies: 30
Posted By Reel McKoi
to Gill

"Gill Passman" wrote in message
No, let's let Tara have her say in personal email rather than pollute the
Forum: General March 22nd 07, 03:54 AM Posted to rec.aquaria.freshwater.misc
Replies: 30
Posted By Reel McKoi
to Gill

"Gill Passman" wrote in message
Give the woman a chance to defend herself please.......I am all for people
being...
Forum: General March 22nd 07, 03:47 AM Posted to rec.aquaria.freshwater.misc
Replies: 30
Posted By Reel McKoi
to Gill (off-topic)

"Gill Passman" wrote in message
I did not ask you to email me to convince me that you were not a
spammer.....I...
Forum: General March 21st 07, 08:56 PM Posted to rec.ponds
Replies: 7
Posted By Reel McKoi
pond filtration

wrote in message
I have a preformed fiberglass pond. 11 fish - very very oversized
goldfish.

How large is your...
Forum: General March 21st 07, 08:52 PM Posted to rec.ponds
Replies: 7
Posted By Reel McKoi
pond filtration - please go to rec.ponds.moderated

wrote in message
I have a preformed fiberglass pond. 11 fish - very very oversized
goldfish.

I have one of...
Forum: General March 20th 07, 03:01 PM Posted to rec.aquaria.freshwater.misc
Replies: 3
Posted By Reel McKoi
Cheap source for calcium?

"Mac Cool" wrote in message
The guy I got the snails and daphnia from gave me a handful of what he
called calcium carbonate, looks...
Forum: General March 19th 07, 03:41 PM Posted to rec.ponds
Replies: 2
Posted By Reel McKoi
Pond Plant Fertilizers

I find most are overpriced like so many products made for ponders. But not
all of us have 6 figure incomes. Jobe's Rose Spike fertilizer works great
for the pond plants I've used them on. This...
Forum: Reefs March 19th 07, 03:15 PM Posted to rec.ponds,rec.aquaria.freshwater.misc,rec.aquaria.marine.reefs,alt.usenet.kooks
Replies: 5
Posted By Reel McKoi
spring work ~ what do you need to do this year?

"~Roy~" wrote in message
I bet those young fry have an easier time of finding daddy than the
kids in the Gulley...
Forum: Reefs March 19th 07, 01:16 AM Posted to rec.aquaria.freshwater.goldfish,rec.aquaria.freshwater.misc,rec.aquaria.freshwater.plants,rec.aquaria.marine.reefs,rec.ponds
Replies: 5
Posted By Reel McKoi
To access rec.ponds.moderated where Roy can't attack you.........

If your ISP/NSP isn't carrying rec.ponds.moderated you can access the group
and avoid Roy "Tristan" Hauer's attacks by getting one of these free NSPs.
All carry the moderated...
Forum: Plants March 19th 07, 01:16 AM Posted to rec.aquaria.freshwater.goldfish,rec.aquaria.freshwater.misc,rec.aquaria.freshwater.plants,rec.aquaria.marine.reefs,rec.ponds
Replies: 5
Posted By Reel McKoi
To access rec.ponds.moderated where Roy can't attack you.........

If your ISP/NSP isn't carrying rec.ponds.moderated you can access the group
and avoid Roy "Tristan" Hauer's attacks by getting one of these free NSPs.
All carry the moderated...
Forum: Goldfish March 19th 07, 01:16 AM Posted to rec.aquaria.freshwater.goldfish,rec.aquaria.freshwater.misc,rec.aquaria.freshwater.plants,rec.aquaria.marine.reefs,rec.ponds
Replies: 5
Posted By Reel McKoi
To access rec.ponds.moderated where Roy can't attack you.........

If your ISP/NSP isn't carrying rec.ponds.moderated you can access the group
and avoid Roy "Tristan" Hauer's attacks by getting one of these free NSPs.
All carry the moderated...
Forum: Reefs March 19th 07, 01:06 AM Posted to rec.aquaria.freshwater.misc,rec.aquaria.marine.reefs
Replies: 18
Posted By Reel McKoi
To Carol

Anyone with any sense or compassion for others would agree it is only fair
to *WARN* others of what you do, how you become totally obsessed with a new
victim, how you stalk people from one group to...
Forum: Reefs March 18th 07, 11:33 PM Posted to rec.aquaria.freshwater.goldfish,rec.aquaria.freshwater.plants,rec.aquaria.marine.reefs,rec.ponds
Replies: 8
Posted By Reel McKoi
YOU AND YOU ALONE...are my target, says "Roy Tristan Hauer"

It is only fair to WARN others of what you do, how you become obsessed with
a new victim, how you stalk people
from one group to another, how you slander and harass them and to avoid you
like the...
Forum: Plants March 18th 07, 11:33 PM Posted to rec.aquaria.freshwater.goldfish,rec.aquaria.freshwater.plants,rec.aquaria.marine.reefs,rec.ponds
Replies: 9
Posted By Reel McKoi
YOU AND YOU ALONE...are my target, says "Roy Tristan Hauer"

It is only fair to WARN others of what you do, how you become obsessed with
a new victim, how you stalk people
from one group to another, how you slander and harass them and to avoid you
like the...
Forum: Goldfish March 18th 07, 11:33 PM Posted to rec.aquaria.freshwater.goldfish,rec.aquaria.freshwater.plants,rec.aquaria.marine.reefs,rec.ponds
Replies: 10
Posted By Reel McKoi
YOU AND YOU ALONE...are my target, says "Roy Tristan Hauer"

It is only fair to WARN others of what you do, how you become obsessed with
a new victim, how you stalk people
from one group to another, how you slander and harass them and to avoid you
like the...
Forum: Plants March 18th 07, 11:28 PM Posted to rec.aquaria.freshwater.goldfish,rec.aquaria.freshwater.plants,rec.ponds
Replies: 2
Posted By Reel McKoi
stopping a usenet harassment? Get rid of Roy Tristan Hauer will stop USENET problems

There is good reason to WARN others of what you do, how you become obsessed
with a new victim, how you stalk people
from one group to another, how you slander them - and to avoid you like the...
Forum: Goldfish March 18th 07, 11:28 PM Posted to rec.aquaria.freshwater.goldfish,rec.aquaria.freshwater.plants,rec.ponds
Replies: 2
Posted By Reel McKoi
stopping a usenet harassment? Get rid of Roy Tristan Hauer will stop USENET problems

There is good reason to WARN others of what you do, how you become obsessed
with a new victim, how you stalk people
from one group to another, how you slander them - and to avoid you like the...
Forum: Goldfish March 18th 07, 10:43 PM Posted to rec.aquaria.freshwater.goldfish,rec.aquaria.freshwater.plants,rec.ponds
Replies: 2
Posted By Reel McKoi
stopping a usenet harassment? Get rid of Carol Gulley will stop USENET problems

This is what you will get from Roy "Tristan" Hauer. His list of
target-victims is growing weekly.

BE WARNED as this is a very sick man. I wasn't warned until too late, he
was already...
Forum: Plants March 18th 07, 10:43 PM Posted to rec.aquaria.freshwater.goldfish,rec.aquaria.freshwater.plants,rec.ponds
Replies: 2
Posted By Reel McKoi
stopping a usenet harassment? Get rid of Carol Gulley will stop USENET problems

This is what you will get from Roy "Tristan" Hauer. His list of
target-victims is growing weekly.

BE WARNED as this is a very sick man. I wasn't warned until too late, he
was already...
Forum: Goldfish March 18th 07, 10:26 PM Posted to rec.aquaria.freshwater.goldfish,rec.aquaria.freshwater.plants,rec.aquaria.marine.reefs,rec.ponds
Replies: 10
Posted By Reel McKoi
YOU AND YOU ALONE...are my target, says "Roy Tristan Hauer"

There is good reason to WARN others of what you do, how you stalk people
from
one group to another, how you slander them - and to avoid you like the
plague you are. You are a
menace to anyone on...
Forum: Plants March 18th 07, 10:26 PM Posted to rec.aquaria.freshwater.goldfish,rec.aquaria.freshwater.plants,rec.aquaria.marine.reefs,rec.ponds