Search took 3.05 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Laura Bush murdered her boy friend
Forum: Driving May 9th 10, 06:32 PM Posted to rec.sport.golf,rec.autos.driving,alt.gossip.celebrities,alt.showbiz.gossip
Replies: 13
Looks like Tiger Woods was DUI last thanksgiving

On May 8, 9:08*pm, necromancer
> wrote:
> **** For Brains spewed:
>
> >As always, the higher-ups were *bribed and a rich DUI gets...
Forum: Driving April 19th 07, 11:24 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.politics,talk.politics.misc,soc.culture.usa
Replies: 12
Tata Motors to sell $2,500 car

http://finance.yahoo.com/family-home/article/102865/the-next-peoples-car

The Next People Car
by Robyn Meredith
Thursday, April 19, 2007
provided by

An Indian car may soon earn a parking place in...
Forum: Driving January 25th 07, 04:02 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 111
Cameras to watch the cameras.

On Jan 24, 11:34 am, (Brent P)
wrote:
> Looks like they'll just need two burning tires.
>
> http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/south_of_scotland/6293823.stm

Forum: Driving January 22nd 07, 07:02 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,soc.culture.usa,alt.true-crime
Replies: 33
Read this and tell me the GOP is the tough-on-crime party

Barry L. Camp wrote:

> And while you may condemn the entire GOP for one (former) politician's
> stupidity spasm, I can name names from the Party of the Jackass, that
> have done just as bad, if...
Forum: Driving January 18th 07, 07:32 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime
Replies: 30
Take the cameras out of the schools, banks, and offices and put them on the HIGHWAYS

Alex wrote:

> If you have police actually patrolling the roads, instead of hiding in
> the bushes, you would not need to
> do this. Not only that but cops patrolling the roads act as a
Forum: Driving January 15th 07, 03:24 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime
Replies: 18
Think how dangerous our highways will be if illegals are given amnesty??

As everyone knows by now, latin american culture sees nothing wrong
with speeding and drunk driving even when it results in the death of an
innocent person. Now we have millions of these deadly...
Forum: Driving January 13th 07, 07:30 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.true-crime,alt.politics
Replies: 4
Surf the net while driving

wrote:
> This doesn't sound safe... But it sounds fun!
>
> http://www.computerworld.com/action/article.do?command=viewArticleBasic&articleId=9007824

No - it's insane. But this...
Forum: Driving January 12th 07, 09:42 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime
Replies: 22
Bangor, Maine, makes it illegal to smoke in cars with children present

Pete from Boston wrote:
> Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS wrote:

> > I am against radios and CDs and cell phones in cars. Just insane the
> > way nuts like you think driving a 4000 pound...
Forum: Driving January 12th 07, 09:38 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.bush,talk.politics.misc,alt.politics
Replies: 120
Why don't we declare a War on Speeders and Drunk Drivers??

N8N wrote:

> ...and, of course, the whole idea that you can legislatively mandate
> technological breakthroughs is still ludicrous today.
>
> nate

No "breakthrough" is needed you idiot. You just...
Forum: Driving January 12th 07, 07:37 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime
Replies: 63
Her husband, daughter, and son killed by driver going wrong way but she forgives him! "What's the use of staying angry?"

Pete from Boston wrote:
> Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS wrote:

> > HAHAHA. Oh yeah, that's a real good argument. It must really suck to
> > be you.
>
> Yes, that's exactly what I'm...
Forum: Driving December 28th 06, 07:06 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 4
Your Vette got a jammed trunk? DON"T go to a dealer

http://forums.corvetteforum.com/showthread.php?t=1581344

San Rafael Chevrolet wrecked my new vette and won't replace it or pay
for lost value.

http://tinypic.com/40agk78

I brought it in for two...
Forum: Driving December 28th 06, 06:51 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime
Replies: 3
UK - Drivers warned that mince pies can lead to DUI conviction

http://www.bdrecorder.co.uk/content/barkinganddagenham/recorder/news/story.aspx?brand=REConline&category=newsBarkDag&tBrand=northlondon24&tCategory=newsBarkDag&itemid=WeED28%20Dec%202006%2010%3A14%3A5...
Forum: Driving December 28th 06, 06:28 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime
Replies: 1
High School To Start Random Breathalyzer Tests

http://cbs13.com/topstories/local_story_360173218.html

Dec 26, 2006 2:31 pm US/Pacific
High School To Start Random Breathalyzer Tests

(AP) LOS GATOS Los Gatos High School plans to join a growing...
Forum: Driving December 27th 06, 06:33 AM Posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.bush,talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,rec.autos.driving
Replies: 1,164
GM blasts proposed change in U.S. fuel economy rules

wrote:
> Ed White wrote:
> > So the politicians want to blame GM for building vehicles that people
> > want to buy?
>
> That's what liberals don't understand - or don't admit...
Forum: Driving December 25th 06, 05:08 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 13
Tire Chain Question

Steve B wrote:
> I have a Dodge 2500 4wd with a Cummins.
>
> I have one set of two tire chains. What is the best way to use them to go
> 1/2 mile up a somewhat steep dirt road that is frozen over? ...
Forum: Driving December 25th 06, 05:02 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.politics,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime
Replies: 16
Ten ways to avoid road rage

Arif Khokar wrote:
> I happened to find a little handbook published by Shell called driving
> dangers. In one segment, they list ten ways to avoid road rage.
>
> 1. Be courteous behind the wheel.
Forum: Driving December 23rd 06, 06:36 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime
Replies: 22
Would you accept this version of "no speed limit on freeways"

We would still have speed signs on the freeways but you would legally
be allowed to go as fast as you want and no cop would pull you over.
However - if you are involved in a crash with a fatality ...
Forum: Driving December 23rd 06, 06:22 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime
Replies: 11
Driving drunk can take a heavy financial toll - GOOD!!!

C. Morgan wrote:
> > You may be right. Are you then in favor of prison sentences?
> >

> Not for DUI. DUI should not even be a crime. Reckless operation should be
> a crime (swerving all over the...
Forum: Driving December 23rd 06, 06:14 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,alt.true-crime,alt.politics.democrats.d
Replies: 21
Laura Bush says - ONLY LITTLE PEOPLE OBEY STOP SIGNS

wrote:
> Obviously I think. But do you? Since there were WITNESSES to him
> drinking right before he got in the car and drove (yeah, really smart
> those ones...
Forum: Driving December 23rd 06, 06:10 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime
Replies: 0
Cop gets $491 Speeding Ticket in Man's Death

Scott en Aztlán wrote:
> http://www.azstarnet.com/sn/hourlyupdate/161536.php
>
> Cop gets $491 speeding ticket in man's death
> Associated Press
> Tucson, Arizona | Published: 12.22.2006
>
> A Tempe...
Forum: Driving December 19th 06, 04:37 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 16
HELP!

the_lower_class_brat wrote:
> Okay so I admit it I'm a bad guy, I had my probationary licence
> suspended for 30 days for having whatsoever alcohol in my system, by
> the way I was not impaired...
Forum: Driving December 19th 06, 04:33 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime
Replies: 14
Idiot mother begs for mercy for DUI who killed her son -!!!

http://www.kesq.com/Global/story.asp?S=5828810

Woman seeks leniency after car crash kills son

SANTA BARBARA, Calif. A woman is asking for leniency for the driver in
an alleged drunk-driving crash...
Forum: Driving December 16th 06, 05:59 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.true-crime
Replies: 3
Beer truck/school bus collision

MLOM wrote:
> Another alcohol-related accident: truck hits school bus.
> http://www.ktvotv3.com/Global/story.asp?S=5817586
>
> Beer trucks, at least in my area are probably the worst MFFY-type
Forum: Driving December 12th 06, 03:04 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime
Replies: 249
Speeding Ticket While Doing Average Speed

N8N wrote:
> Laura Bush murdered her boy friend wrote:
> > _ Gui LaDouche _ wrote:
> >

> > > Or of course they could just RAISE the posted speed limits to more
> > > accurately reflect
Forum: Driving December 12th 06, 03:00 AM Posted to ca.driving,rec.autos.driving

Alan Baker wrote:
> In article >,
> "Laura Bush murdered her boy friend" > wrote:

> > HAHAHA. Here we go again with the...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 123