Showing results 1 to 11 of 11
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Hayden Chasteen
Forum: VW water cooled April 23rd 08, 02:04 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
Replies: 0
Posted By Hayden Chasteen
Beware of this Canadian Scammer!!!!

Just wanted to warn everyone of the following guy. He is selling parts
on Kijiji. He scammed me out of $230 with the aid of his girlfriend. His
information is:
Sylvester john-Franklin
1543 York...
Forum: VW water cooled March 29th 08, 09:54 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
Replies: 0
Posted By Hayden Chasteen
82 Diesel Westy project for sale

Sorry guys, here is the link:
http://mysite.verizon.net/resosxp8/mydieselpages/id17.html
Forum: VW water cooled March 29th 08, 09:53 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
Replies: 0
Posted By Hayden Chasteen
82 Diesel Westfalia Project for sale

Please check out the following link to see this project and what is
available. Van is in Texas. TIA
Forum: VW water cooled March 29th 08, 09:51 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
Replies: 0
Posted By Hayden Chasteen
test post

test post
Forum: VW water cooled July 6th 07, 10:27 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
Replies: 4
Posted By Hayden Chasteen
Propane tank for a Westy

Oh I will be replacing all the lines anyway because I am removing the
entire interior for restoration. WHat I am looking for is a second tank
to mount on the passenger side to double my propane...
Forum: VW water cooled July 6th 07, 06:27 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
Replies: 4
Posted By Hayden Chasteen
Propane tank for a Westy

Thanks for the input but these tanks are almost indestructable! About
the only thing that can go wrong is rust our or valve failure. Rust is
obvious, valve failure is easy to fix as all new...
Forum: VW air cooled July 5th 07, 07:46 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 1
Posted By Hayden Chasteen
westy propane tank

Hi, I usually lurk here rather than post but I am in need of a propane
tank for my 82 Westy. Since these things are extremely expensive to
ship (and potentially illegal!), I am looking for...
Forum: VW water cooled July 5th 07, 07:44 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
Replies: 4
Posted By Hayden Chasteen
Propane tank for a Westy

Hi all, I generally lurk here and not post much, but I am in need of a
good propane tank for my 82 Westy. Since shipping these things is
expensive (and potentially illegal!), I am looking for one,...
Forum: VW water cooled July 5th 07, 07:41 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
Replies: 0
Posted By Hayden Chasteen
test post

test
Forum: VW air cooled September 8th 06, 07:45 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 0
Posted By Hayden Chasteen
68 beetle parts needed

looking for a stock AM/FM radio (Sapphire VI,I think) and the thermostat
rod for a 68 bug with 1500 engine. TIA
Forum: VW air cooled September 8th 06, 07:42 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 0
Posted By Hayden Chasteen
test

just testing