Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
Search took 0.37 seconds.
Forum: VW air cooled October 11th 06, 01:40 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 13
Posted By [email protected]
Where to connect the dizzy

Anthony W wrote:
> I the only hose my FLAPS had the right size was fuel injection hose and
> I don't thing it's going to collapse. There isn't much chance of
> filling the vacuum can with gas since...
Forum: VW air cooled September 14th 06, 03:08 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 4
Posted By [email protected]
Looking for the metal radio speaker grill to fit a 70 bug

Courtney wrote:
> My car is the dark green for 1970, so if the grille
> is green that would be a bonus!! No luck on the Samba so far. :-(
> Thanks,
> Courtney

None at all, or no...
Forum: VW air cooled September 11th 06, 03:09 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 5
Posted By [email protected]
General Question about Title & Registration

Funkie wrote:
> I am in the US, Georgia, and I purchased an old car recently. Should I change the title to my name immediately? Will I be required to register it too? The car won't be road ready for...
Forum: VW air cooled August 17th 06, 01:10 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 4
Posted By [email protected]
hubcap/centercap

I'm curious as to how you're losing hubcaps. Rough road?
Forum: VW air cooled August 10th 06, 09:33 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 7
Posted By [email protected]
Please help. Grant GT Steering Wheel Hub Adapter

I hope the OP knows what to do.
Forum: VW air cooled August 10th 06, 01:14 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled

anton wrote:
> you can still run grant w/o that adapter. I think the adapter is
> really to cancelation working for the turn sig switch
>
> Anton

The hub adapter is absolutely needed. The extension...
Forum: VW air cooled August 4th 06, 01:36 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 6
Posted By [email protected]
65 bug converted to 12 volt problems

john wrote:
> Anyone else having my problems? I converted my 65 bug to 12 volt years
> ago and left the 6 volt starter in. About 7 years ago, I had to have my
> flywheel replaced because the 6 volt...
Forum: VW air cooled July 28th 06, 01:18 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 7
Posted By [email protected]
My front brakes come on when they want to!

John Cassara wrote:
> Check the endplay on brake pedal at the master as well. If the
> master is not allowed to return to the off position it will hold pressure in
> the line and cause your...
Forum: VW air cooled July 10th 06, 01:58 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 4
Posted By [email protected]
BUSHING and a new starter, what am i suppose to do!

Or if you can, take that starter back and ask for one from the same
year, but autositck. It's a self supporting starter, and doesn't need a
bushing in the bellhousing.
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9