Showing results 1 to 25 of 32
Search took 2.56 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Freddy Badgett
Forum: Auto Photos July 26th 07, 11:19 PM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Replies: 8
Posted By Freddy Badgett
Question for the group

Frank ess wrote:

> Go to Yahoo! Groups Racing History Group, join up, and search or ask.
> There have been numerous discussions about the price of Offies, some "in
> era". Those guys know...
Forum: Auto Photos July 26th 07, 11:18 PM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Replies: 8
Posted By Freddy Badgett
Question for the group

Frank ess wrote:
> Go to Yahoo! Groups Racing History Group, join up, and search or ask.
> There have been numerous discussions about the price of Offies, some "in
> era". Those guys know...
Forum: VW air cooled July 21st 07, 11:16 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 13
Posted By Freddy Badgett
I'm bored

Joey Tribiani wrote:
> "Randy" > wrote in message
>
>>On Jul 19, 11:10 pm, "Joey Tribiani" >...
Forum: VW air cooled July 20th 07, 01:03 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 13
Posted By Freddy Badgett
I'm bored

Joey Tribiani wrote:
> "Shag" > wrote in message
>
>>Hmm... What to do... What to...
Forum: Auto Photos July 18th 07, 10:24 AM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Replies: 5
Posted By Freddy Badgett
1930 Ford Chopped & Channeled 5-Window Coupe Troy Police Car& Custom Blown Mill fvl (Troy Hist Museum) CL.jpg 526805 bytes

As to the engine in the car- it seems to be a Ford 5.7 from a
"Lightning" pickup,as seen here.

http://www.drivingenthusiast.net/sec-ford/FMC-engines/8m54s-svt/default.htm

HEMI-Powered wrote:
Forum: Auto Photos July 10th 07, 10:45 PM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Replies: 7
Posted By Freddy Badgett
I may be taking another road trip soon

AAA has triptiks available on line, use your card to log on.

Vintage wrote:
> "In the Air" shots are also accepted ;-)
>
> "Padraig" > wrote in message
Forum: Car Show Photos June 26th 07, 07:14 AM Posted to alt.binaries.automobiles.carshows,alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Replies: 3
Posted By Freddy Badgett
1951_Studebaker_Champion_(US)01.jpg RACQ Car Show Brisbane AUlast pics 206252 bytes

Ron wrote:
> Freddy Badgett > wrote in news:4680366b$0$16570
> :
>

>>This is a very rare Business coupe. Studebaker called them a 3 passenger...
Forum: Auto Photos June 26th 07, 07:14 AM Posted to alt.binaries.automobiles.carshows,alt.binaries.pictures.autos

Ron wrote:
> Freddy Badgett > wrote in news:4680366b$0$16570
> :
>

>>This is a very rare Business coupe. Studebaker called them a 3 passenger...
Forum: Auto Photos June 25th 07, 10:40 PM Posted to alt.binaries.automobiles.carshows,alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Replies: 3
Posted By Freddy Badgett
1951_Studebaker_Champion_(US)01.jpg RACQ Car Show Brisbane AUlast pics 206252 bytes

This is a very rare Business coupe. Studebaker called them a 3 passenger
coupe,and the body code is Q. There is a studebaker postwar Biz coupe
registry somewhere on the 'net. Thanks for the...
Forum: Car Show Photos June 25th 07, 10:40 PM Posted to alt.binaries.automobiles.carshows,alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Replies: 3
Posted By Freddy Badgett
1951_Studebaker_Champion_(US)01.jpg RACQ Car Show Brisbane AUlast pics 206252 bytes

This is a very rare Business coupe. Studebaker called them a 3 passenger
coupe,and the body code is Q. There is a studebaker postwar Biz coupe
registry somewhere on the 'net. Thanks for the...
Forum: VW air cooled May 10th 07, 01:57 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 27
Posted By Freddy Badgett
Should air cooled VWs be banned from the Freeways?

> > wrote in message
>
>>I believe Air-Cooled VeeDubs need to be banned from freeways or any
>>place where...
Forum: Auto Photos May 7th 07, 10:34 PM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Replies: 9
Posted By Freddy Badgett
1950 Studebaker Champion - maroon - fvl

As a Studebaker "Nut",and 50 Stude owner, I tell folks the 51 looks like
it is "smiling".The V8 was introduced in 51.From 47-50, the Commanders
and Champions were somewhat very different cars from...
Forum: Auto Photos May 3rd 07, 03:01 AM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Replies: 4
Posted By Freddy Badgett
Find the auto related clue

How about 35 down??

Padraig wrote:

> "guest" > wrote in message
>
>>7 across?

Forum: VW air cooled May 3rd 07, 02:49 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 9
Posted By Freddy Badgett
Turbos, Please help. Blow threw turbo.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6oKqSLvbj0M

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ScgX892c-q8

1641 single 40 with small shot of NOS.This engine was street driven for
a year.It's a lot of work to get all...
Forum: VW air cooled April 8th 07, 11:35 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 0
Posted By Freddy Badgett
1641 cc Drag car

Link to video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6oKqSLvbj0M
Forum: Auto Photos March 12th 07, 09:34 PM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Replies: 16
Posted By Freddy Badgett
Coddington - Figoni et Falaschi inspired roadster in process- engine

The 12 cyl did exist in low numbers.

http://www.answers.com/topic/t29-heavy-tank

Freddy Badgett wrote:
> Dual OHC Ford aircraft engine.?? read up on the tank (V8) version here-
> Pics too

Forum: Auto Photos March 12th 07, 08:58 PM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos

http://home.alltel.net/bsprowl/Sherman.html

MagisterMax wrote:
> Hi Pat, I've been thinking about what engine...
Forum: Auto Photos March 5th 07, 12:01 PM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Replies: 16
Posted By Freddy Badgett
Rare French Cars

Peter Dohm wrote:

> [...]
Forum: Auto Photos March 5th 07, 11:54 AM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Replies: 16
Posted By Freddy Badgett
Rare French Cars

HEMI-Powered wrote:
> Today, Freddy Badgett made these interesting comments ...

Forum: Auto Photos March 5th 07, 02:34 AM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Replies: 16
Posted By Freddy Badgett
Rare French Cars

HEMI-Powered wrote:

>>>since I'm part of them who, in your C-P view, do not matter,
>>>I will say that Simca is just one of many POS frogmobiles,
>>>lousy looking, small, and POS quality. btw,...
Forum: Auto Photos March 5th 07, 02:18 AM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Replies: 16
Posted By Freddy Badgett
Rare French Cars

We have a winner! This photo is of my car,1/2 mile from my home. I have
met Andy, Goober, Charlene Darling, Thelma Lou (she lives here
now),Earnest T. Bass(RIP),and a few others.We have a "Mayberry...
Forum: Auto Photos March 4th 07, 02:06 AM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Replies: 16
Posted By Freddy Badgett
Rare French Cars

As a youngster I owned a red '59 Simca Aronde Plein Ceil (The sporty
coupe). It was a cute little car and was an attention getter. It was the
only column shifted 4 speed trans I have ever seen....
Forum: Auto Photos March 1st 07, 10:12 AM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Replies: 4
Posted By Freddy Badgett
Postal Jeep - 1 attachment - postal-jeep003.jpg (1/1)

Here is a Studebaker Zip Van from 1963 that started the dedicated use
postal truck. The quality of the photo is weak, but hopefully still
informative.
Forum: VW air cooled February 9th 07, 02:08 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 6
Posted By Freddy Badgett
Hot engine and difficult to tune

Berg wrote:
> Howard Rose wrote:
>
>> On Tue, 30 Jan 2007 20:20:41 -0500, Jan >
>> wrote:
>>

>>> manifold air leak causing lean condition, poor response to
Forum: VW air cooled February 9th 07, 01:56 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 1
Posted By Freddy Badgett
where to find Weber DFAV pressure cover?

Karls wrote:
> Hello Ramva! A friend of the local VW club is trying to build a turbo
> setup for his bug. He has a new unused Weber DFAV he'd like to use.
> Since this carburetor is really uncommon...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 32