Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Joe Bedford
Forum: Driving September 6th 06, 10:59 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Replies: 28
Posted By Joe Bedford
Sorry about the cross-post

My apologies. Should have looked closer at the header. Won't happen
again.

Cheers, Joe
Forum: Driving September 6th 06, 10:50 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Replies: 28
Posted By Joe Bedford
Trailer crackdown; anyone know anything about this?

brink wrote:
> A friend of mine who was travelling thru Iowa (I'm assuming westbound on
> I-80) called me to let me know he just got pulled over by Iowa State Patrol
> as part of a *federal* (DOT)...
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2