Showing results 1 to 12 of 12
Search took 0.03 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Txl
Forum: Simulators November 9th 06, 06:21 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 0
Posted By Txl
NFS : MW controller issues

Hello all,

I have installed NFS : MW (yes I know I'm 1 episode late :-) ) and I have a controller setup problem.

I have a MS sidewinder, an act labs force RS and the performance pedals, so in...
Forum: Simulators October 31st 06, 10:35 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 6
Posted By Txl
GTR2 request to unlock cars and tracks

Works great, now all I have to do is wait for Jean-Philippe and I'll tell you guys what he thinks about the game...

Any news on a 2005 carset and drivers ?

Thanks

> i'm using the files from...
Forum: Simulators October 30th 06, 06:58 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 6
Posted By Txl
GTR2 request to unlock cars and tracks

Hello all,

I have a special request that could provide an interesting report on this NG.

Next week I will have to diner Jean-Philippe BELLOC who is current (2005) FIA GT World Champion.

I'd like...
Forum: Simulators August 18th 06, 02:55 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 7
Posted By Txl
GT Legends crashes

Le Fri, 18 Aug 2006 14:36:34 +0200, > a écrit:

> Txl wrote:
>> Le Fri, 18 Aug 2006 09:12:26 +0200, Ironhand > a écrit:
>>

>> > "Txl"...
Forum: Simulators August 18th 06, 09:16 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 7
Posted By Txl
GT Legends crashes

Le Fri, 18 Aug 2006 09:12:26 +0200, Ironhand > a écrit:

> "Txl" > wrote in message news:op.tef4qcxparkwbw@acer...
>> Hello,
>>
>> I've got a copy of GTL,...
Forum: Simulators August 17th 06, 10:02 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 7
Posted By Txl
GT Legends crashes

Hello,

I've got a copy of GTL, installed it, the game starts, I can set up options and all I want but when I get to the start of the game I get a window saying that GTL has crashed, bla bla bla with...
Forum: Simulators July 9th 06, 06:45 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 11
Posted By Txl
FYI - new nVidia drivers

When I try to install them I get told that they didn't find the previous drivers (5160) and so they can't install

What can i do ?

Thanks

--
Forum: Simulators July 7th 06, 05:22 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 0

Hello all,

I downloaded trackmania original, checked for update, of course the link for power up is dead so I got the file from emule but when I launch the power up file it tells me it can't upgrade...
Forum: Simulators July 6th 06, 04:17 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 2
Posted By Txl
Trackmania Nations

Le Thu, 06 Jul 2006 16:49:04 +0200, Ðeon > a écrit:

> Txl wrote:
>> Hello all,
>>
>> In trackmania nations I have the track in dark green and the
Forum: Simulators July 4th 06, 03:31 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 2
Posted By Txl
Trackmania Nations

Hello all,

In trackmania nations I have the track in dark green and the surroundings in black, is there a special setting that I should disable ?

I didn't play too much with the customisation so I...
Forum: Simulators July 4th 06, 03:24 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 2
Posted By Txl
trackmania nations keyboard setup ?

Thanks, works great...

Now on to the next problem....

> Txl wrote:
>> Hello
>>
>> Just found out trackmania nations, it looks like fun but I can't set
>> up the keyboard the way I want it.
Forum: Simulators July 2nd 06, 11:59 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 2
Posted By Txl
trackmania nations keyboard setup ?

Hello

Just found out trackmania nations, it looks like fun but I can't set up the keyboard the way I want it.

I don't want to use the arrows but to control throttle and brake with the left hand (so...
Showing results 1 to 12 of 12