Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: cugcsc
Forum: Saturn August 10th 05, 09:55 PM
Replies: 2
Posted By cugcsc
Yes i know the all of the codes and the meaning...

Yes i know the all of the codes and the meaning but they don't explain what part is have a problem.
Forum: Saturn August 9th 05, 11:24 PM
Replies: 2
Posted By cugcsc
truobleshooting diagnostic trouble codes

I have had three codes show up on my coder reader but don't know where to start looking for the problem. Here are the codes P0727(engine speed, no signal), P1810(PSS intake manifold faulty), and...
Forum: Saturn July 26th 05, 01:29 PM
Replies: 2
Posted By cugcsc
2000 LS2 Won't start when it's hot

I recently have been have problems with my car starting. It will start when the car is cold but after drive for awhile it will not start after i turn it off. I'm not sure what the problem is but my...
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3