Showing results 1 to 18 of 18
Search took 0.19 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Fieronut
Forum: Chrysler November 15th 08, 11:56 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 2
Posted By Fieronut
Change the alternator? BETTER HOPE NOT!

Ever tried to change the alternator on a '2000 3.8 T&C van? IT’S NOT
FUN!

1st, you gotta take out the entire windshield wiper assembly. This gives
you space to remove the TOO many bolts holding...
Forum: Chrysler July 21st 08, 04:19 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 1
Posted By Fieronut
Rear AC not working, 2000 T&C Limited (Front works OK)

Recently had the compressor of this van rebuilt, not a different one
installed. Also installed a new drier. Never thot to check the rear
vents but after the rebuild, the front cooled fine. ...
Forum: Chrysler October 16th 07, 02:21 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 0
Posted By Fieronut
Imp home mode

Just got a 2000 T&C Limited. Nice car but today, it went into the dreaded
"Limp Home Mode". I turned it off, started it againi and it went back to
normal operation but the little transmission light...
Forum: Chrysler June 5th 07, 02:19 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 3
Posted By Fieronut
Sliding door won't lock electronically on '96 T&C

Well, DUH! I had the label from a box of baby wipes stopping contact with
the uh, contacts. Removed it...WORKS like a charm.

Boy do I FEEL dumb!

John
Forum: Chrysler June 4th 07, 01:01 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 3
Posted By Fieronut
Sliding door won't lock electronically on '96 T&C

The driver's side sliding door will lock with the button but will not lock
with either the remote or the button the driver's door that locks all the
doors. All the other doors make a sound when you...
Forum: Chrysler January 20th 07, 03:48 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 5
Posted By Fieronut
Limp home mode...96 T&C

I took the van to a trans shop. Fortunately, the warrantee was honored
there. They found that the speed sensor was bad. Evidently, the other
place had not replaced it. Now it shifts smoothly and...
Forum: Chrysler January 13th 07, 02:10 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 5
Posted By Fieronut
Limp home mode...96 T&C

By the way, it's the LXi with the 3.8 engine.

John
Forum: Chrysler January 13th 07, 01:39 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 5
Posted By Fieronut
Limp home mode...96 T&C

I recently had my trans rebuilt but even MORE recently, my "check engine"
light is always on and the trans goes in to "limp home" mode. For
example, if I'm going 60 and the system is working...
Forum: Chrysler November 17th 06, 05:45 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 8
Posted By Fieronut
Windshield wiper only runs when using washer '96 T&C

Sounds like a deal. I have the FSM and can check it. I just thot if it
was a common problem, as it seems to be, someone might have a quick fix.

Thanx.
John
Forum: Chrysler November 16th 06, 11:01 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 8
Posted By Fieronut
Windshield wiper only runs when using washer '96 T&C

The above problem has bothered me for almost a year..but not much rain in
TX so it didn't bother me much. But with winter coming on, where do I
start? Switch? Relay? Motor? And when I press the...
Forum: Chrysler November 16th 06, 10:54 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 6
Posted By Fieronut
Why does the HVAC motor only run on high, '96 T&C LXi?

I have a '96 T&C and the heater/AC fan only runs on high. The other
settings produce NOTHING. It's very frustrating. Where do I start?

TIA
John
Forum: Chrysler October 18th 06, 06:49 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 5
Posted By Fieronut
96 T&C in

Thanx, guys. The guy did replace the sensor and that did fix the speedo
problem but it still would not go into 3rd gear. He says it needs a
clutch pack, whatever that is. I also had a problem with...
Forum: Chrysler October 18th 06, 06:38 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 5
Posted By Fieronut
96 T&C in "limp home" mode. Does it need a lot or a little?

The guy replaced the output sensor and that cured the speedo problem but it
still would not go into 3rd gear, so he feels it needs a clutch pack,
whatever that is. Before the present problem, it...
Forum: Chrysler October 17th 06, 10:49 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 5
Posted By Fieronut
96 T&C in "limp home" mode. Does it need a lot or a little?

I just drove about 40 miles in 2nd gear. Before that it would go into 3rd
but after I stopped for gas, it wouldn't, only 1st-2nd.

I know it's a long shot..but does anyone have any idea if this is...
Forum: Chrysler August 30th 06, 01:49 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 0
Posted By Fieronut
WW problem, '96 T&C

My front WW only work when I push the WW washer, not when you turn the turn
signal switch. Do I need a new turn signal switch? TIA, John
Forum: Chrysler July 30th 06, 02:09 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 0
Posted By Fieronut
'96 T&C Windshield wiper question

My windshield wipers ONLY work if 1) I press the thing in to wash the
windshield or 2) after the engine has been driven for (depending on
outside temp) an hour or so.

AND THEN it only works on the...
Forum: Chrysler July 18th 06, 03:57 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 2
Posted By Fieronut
'99 Dash in a '96 T&C

>don't waste your money unless u really have a big issue with your dash<

Oops...already won it. I guess I'll see.

John
Forum: Chrysler July 16th 06, 07:18 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 2
Posted By Fieronut
'99 Dash in a '96 T&C

There is a '99 T&C instrument panel on ebay. Will it fit and work in a '96
T&C? It appears to be the same size but will it connect and work?

TIA
John
Showing results 1 to 18 of 18