Showing results 1 to 25 of 104
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Bill Sornson
Forum: Driving August 26th 07, 05:48 AM Posted to pdx.general,or.politics,rec.bicycles.misc,alt.true-crime,rec.autos.driving
Replies: 664
Posted By Bill Sornson
Raged motorist strikes two cyclists

Brent P wrote:
> In article >, Bill Sornson
> wrote:
>> Brent P-brained wrote:
>
> Each time you sink to new lows.
>
>> The word is "rationale", and people...
Forum: Driving August 26th 07, 04:56 AM Posted to pdx.general,or.politics,alt.politics,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.autos.driving
Replies: 284
Posted By Bill Sornson
The days of the bicycle as basically a kids recreational vehicle are long gone

Lobby Dosser wrote:
> (Tom Keats) wrote:
>
>> In article <pL1Ai.3175$ai3.2155@trndny03>,
Forum: Driving August 26th 07, 04:52 AM Posted to pdx.general,or.politics,rec.bicycles.misc,alt.true-crime,rec.autos.driving

Brent P-brained wrote:
> In article >, Bill Sornson
> wrote:
>> Brent P wrote:
>>> In article >, Bill Sornson
Forum: Driving August 26th 07, 02:25 AM Posted to pdx.general,or.politics,rec.bicycles.misc,alt.true-crime,rec.autos.driving

Brent P wrote:
> In article >, Bill Sornson
> wrote:
>> Brent P wrote:
>>> In article >, Bill Sornson
Forum: Driving August 25th 07, 10:42 PM Posted to pdx.general,or.politics,rec.bicycles.misc,alt.true-crime,rec.autos.driving

Brent P wrote:
> In article >, Bill Sornson
> wrote:
>> Brent P wrote:
>>> In article >, Bill Sornson
Forum: Driving August 25th 07, 10:01 PM Posted to pdx.general,or.politics,rec.bicycles.misc,alt.true-crime,rec.autos.driving

Bjorn Berg f/Fergie Berg and All the Ships at S wrote:
> On Aug 25, 10:20 am, "Just zis Guy, you know?" > wrote:
>> On Sat, 25 Aug 2007 08:43:59 -0700, "Bill Sornson" >
Forum: Driving August 25th 07, 09:59 PM Posted to pdx.general,or.politics,rec.bicycles.misc,alt.true-crime,rec.autos.driving

Brent P wrote:
> In article >, Bill Sornson
> wrote:
>> Brent P wrote:
>>> In article >, Bill Sornson
Forum: Driving August 25th 07, 08:22 PM Posted to pdx.general,or.politics,rec.bicycles.misc,alt.true-crime,rec.autos.driving

Brent P wrote:
> In article >, Bill Sornson
> wrote:
>
>> Yeah, why wear protection while hurtling down a bumpy road at 45 mph
>> with huge speeding behemoths...
Forum: Driving August 23rd 07, 12:47 AM Posted to pdx.general,or.politics,rec.bicycles.misc,alt.true-crime,rec.autos.driving
Replies: 664
Posted By Bill Sornson
Helmets (was Raged motorist strikes two cyclists)

John David Galt wrote:

> I'd be glad to

See how context matters? HTH...
Forum: Driving August 23rd 07, 12:29 AM Posted to pdx.general,or.politics,alt.politics,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.autos.driving

Wayne Pein wrote:

> Quit stalking me.

Quit trolling us.
Forum: Driving August 22nd 07, 06:13 PM Posted to pdx.general,or.politics,alt.politics,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.autos.driving

Wayne Pein wrote:
> Bill Shatzer wrote:
>

>> With bicycles, it's legal provided the cyclists don't "impede the
>> normal and reasonable flow of traffic".
>>
>> "ORS 814.430 Improper use of...
Forum: Driving August 22nd 07, 06:12 PM Posted to pdx.general,or.politics,alt.politics,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.autos.driving

Wayne Pein wrote:
> Paul Johnson wrote:

>> Oregon law requires bicycles and motorcycles to ride single file at
>> all times, though this is routinely ignored by both.

> It ought to be ignored.

Of...
Forum: Driving August 22nd 07, 06:01 PM Posted to pdx.general,or.politics,rec.bicycles.misc,alt.true-crime,rec.autos.driving
Replies: 664
Posted By Bill Sornson
Helmets (was Raged motorist strikes two cyclists)

Bjorn Berg f/Fergie Berg and All the Ships at S wrote:
> On Aug 22, 7:58 am, wrote:
>> On Aug 21, 11:31 pm, Lobby Dosser >
>> wrote:
>>
>>> "Bill...
Forum: Driving August 22nd 07, 05:21 AM Posted to pdx.general,or.politics,rec.bicycles.misc,alt.true-crime,rec.autos.driving

Tom "Johnny Sunset" Sherman wrote:
> Bill Sornson wrote:

>> Everyone who eats carrots winds up dead. I say ban 'em!

> What about the other uses?

They'll kill ya faster.

Bill "but with a smile on...
Forum: Driving August 21st 07, 05:45 PM Posted to pdx.general,or.politics,rec.bicycles.misc,alt.true-crime,rec.autos.driving

Corky K wrote:
> Suddenly, , blurted out the following:
>
>> On Aug 21, 2:49 am, Corky K > wrote:
>>> Suddenly, , blurted out the...
Forum: Driving August 21st 07, 05:10 PM Posted to pdx.general,or.politics,alt.politics,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.autos.driving

Festivus wrote:
> Tom Keats wrote:
>> In article >,
>> Paul Berg > writes:
>>
>>> For those bicyclists without a drivers or moped...
Forum: Driving August 21st 07, 04:56 PM Posted to pdx.general,or.politics,alt.politics,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.autos.driving

Tom Keats wrote:
> In article >,
> "Bill Sornson" > writes:
>> Tom Keats wrote:
>>> In article...
Forum: Driving August 21st 07, 04:50 PM Posted to pdx.general,or.politics,rec.bicycles.misc,alt.true-crime,rec.autos.driving

Festivus wrote:
> Tom "Johnny Sunset" Sherman wrote:
>> Festivus wrote:

Forum: Driving August 21st 07, 04:41 PM Posted to pdx.general,or.politics,rec.bicycles.misc,alt.true-crime,rec.autos.driving

Lobby Dosser wrote:
> SMS > wrote:
>
>> Bill Sornson wrote:
>>
>>> Wait till Frank starts equating his voluminous (biased and faulty)
>>> helmet "studies" to CANCER RESEARCH...
Forum: Driving August 21st 07, 04:36 PM Posted to pdx.general,or.politics,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.autos.driving

Marz wrote:
> On Aug 21, 4:01 am, Lobby Dosser >
> wrote:
>>
>> And not really pro. Been cycling for 55+ years and have yet to wear
>> one.
>>

> You don't wear...
Forum: Driving August 21st 07, 08:14 AM Posted to pdx.general,or.politics,rec.bicycles.misc,alt.true-crime,rec.autos.driving

SMS wrote:
> Bill Sornson wrote:
>
>> Wait till Frank starts equating his voluminous (biased and faulty)
>> helmet "studies" to CANCER RESEARCH AND TREATMENT! LOL
>
> I'm just amazed that there are...
Forum: Driving August 21st 07, 05:56 AM Posted to pdx.general,or.politics,alt.politics,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.autos.driving

Tom Keats wrote:
> In article >,
> Paul Berg > writes:
>
>> For those bicyclists without a drivers or moped license, AND who
Forum: Driving August 21st 07, 05:53 AM Posted to pdx.general,or.politics,rec.bicycles.misc,alt.true-crime,rec.autos.driving
Replies: 664
Posted By Bill Sornson
Accused motorist frustrated by cyclist (I don't think thatdefense will fly)

Paul Berg wrote:
> ~
>
> News report from KGW-TV (Portland, Oregon) - August 20, 2007
>
> Johnny Eschweiler stood quietly during his first court appearance.
>
> Police say the 46-year-old...
Forum: Driving August 21st 07, 05:43 AM Posted to pdx.general,or.politics,rec.bicycles.misc,alt.true-crime,rec.autos.driving

Lobby Dosser wrote:
> wrote:
>
>> On Aug 20, 4:54 pm, Corky K > wrote:
>>>
>>> All barbs aside, I think we both agree that helmets have their place
>>> in biking....
Forum: Driving August 21st 07, 05:38 AM Posted to pdx.general,or.politics,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.autos.driving