Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: TG
Forum: BMW July 18th 06, 04:02 PM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 15
Posted By TG
Windcreen washer system

After disconnecting the pipe from the pump (right next to the windscreen
washer tank) I then tried to pull the washer stalk. Although I heard the
whirring of the pump no water actually came out of...
Forum: BMW July 18th 06, 09:53 AM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 15
Posted By TG
Windcreen washer system

Thanks for the ideas. I would like to try the idea of keeping the pump on
for a few minutes - however does anyone know if it is possible to pump the
water without the windscreen wipers going from...
Forum: BMW July 18th 06, 09:48 AM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 15
Posted By TG
Windcreen washer system

Until now all 4 of my jets have worked perfectly - I have had the car for 6
years. Maybe the design is different to yours - mine is a 1998 model

http://www.rpoints.com/?ruid=63423
"Spack"...
Forum: BMW July 17th 06, 07:08 PM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 15
Posted By TG
Windcreen washer system

The reason that I don't think it's the jets is that it would be a strange
co-incidence if they were suddenly both blocked at the same time, when they
were both working fine last time.

I will try...
Forum: BMW July 17th 06, 05:47 PM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 15
Posted By TG
Windcreen washer system

>> After not using my 1998 E36 323i Coupe for 2 weeks (not parked under a
>> tree!) I tried to get the winscreen washer jets to work. Nothing comes
>> out of the jets at all. The checks I have done...
Forum: BMW July 17th 06, 05:16 PM Posted to alt.autos.bmw