Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Forum: Technology March 12th 10, 07:15 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 67
Posted By [email protected]
Toyota blocks access to 'black box' data

On Mar 7, 5:49*pm, fred > wrote:
> john > wrote :

> All the government has to do is...
Forum: Technology July 14th 08, 10:38 PM Posted to alt.autos.toyota,rec.autos.tech,alt.autos.toyota.camry
Replies: 6
Posted By [email protected]
Top 10 Stolen Cars

On Jul 12, 2:34*pm, Built_Well > wrote:
> The top 10 stolen cars in 2007 were
>
> 1) 1995 Honda Civic
>
> 2) 1991 Honda Accord
>
> 3) 1989 Toyota Camry (yes, 1 9 8 9...
Forum: Honda June 18th 07, 08:24 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
Farewell my Friends

Dear folks,
I'm afraid to say I sold my trusty 90 Honda Prelude the other day to a
young man that I hope enjoys it and finds useful information from you
all.

Some of you might think I went over to...
Forum: Honda December 14th 06, 09:02 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 9
Posted By [email protected]
car stereo recommendations?

I've used these guys on a number of occassions:
http://www.midwestelectronics.com/

for Blaupunkt equipment. Good prices on the clearance equipment, and
I'm running a head unit right now in my 90...
Forum: Honda August 18th 06, 03:20 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 2
Posted By [email protected]
Cruise Control not working

wrote:
> Hi, wonder if someone could help: My master cruise control button
> switches on - the green light on the button goes on. BUT when I press
> the SET button on the steering...
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5