Showing results 1 to 25 of 179
Search took 0.19 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: 'Curly Q. Links'
Forum: Honda October 24th 06, 12:08 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 5
Posted By 'Curly Q. Links'
High-pitched noise when NOT braking

wrote:

> Hello all.
>
> I have a high pitched noise coming from my right rear of my 2001 Honda
> Accord V6. The noise is medium intensity and sounds like a squeal, kind
Forum: Honda October 24th 06, 12:06 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 7
Posted By 'Curly Q. Links'
2000 Accord Trans Fluid Leak

wrote:

> Earle-
> Thanks for the suggestion. I'll ask my mechanic about it.

------------------------------

Ask your mechanic if he knows a better mechanic . . . ?

'Curly'
Forum: Honda October 24th 06, 12:04 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 4
Posted By 'Curly Q. Links'
Radio Light Not working 2004 Honda Accord EXL

Flash wrote:

> The LCD display is working not lighted. Any ideas? Just went dead.
> Bought car new not options added.

-------------------------------------

Light bulbs burn out, maybe this...
Forum: Honda October 24th 06, 12:01 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 9
Posted By 'Curly Q. Links'
Dry Cylinders--Honda Civic

Corpus Christi wrote:

> I have a 98 Honda Civic with ~ 140K miles. This year, the oil has drained from
> the cylinders three times, leading to the car not starting. I've taken it to a
> local...
Forum: Honda October 23rd 06, 01:41 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 2
Posted By 'Curly Q. Links'
Coolant Drain of 99 Honda Civic VP?

wrote:

> I am trying to find the stupid thing. COuld anyone point out where it
> is? I didnt think I would need a Chilton manual just to change the
> coolant!
>
> Thanks!
Forum: Honda October 22nd 06, 02:26 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 2
Posted By 'Curly Q. Links'
Fuel Filter; Slow Starting

wrote:

> I have a Honda Accord LX, 1995, with 187,000 miles. When the gas tank
> is nearly empty, it takes longer to start -- the engine turns over
> several times...
Forum: Honda October 21st 06, 04:09 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda,alt.autos.honda
Replies: 1
Posted By 'Curly Q. Links'
1999 Odyssey door locked

John Smith wrote:

> The driver side sliding door of my 1999 Odyssey stays locked. If I
> unlock it, it'll lock itself. Is that something easy to fix? Can I
> fix it myself?
>
> Also, I notice...
Forum: Honda October 20th 06, 11:12 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 5
Posted By 'Curly Q. Links'
vtec valve adjustment air pressure

wrote:

> I want to check the valve adjustment on my 2003 Civic Hybrid.
> I have 65,000 miles on it, and I have what sounds like valve lash noise on
> cold startup for...
Forum: Honda October 20th 06, 11:10 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 7
Posted By 'Curly Q. Links'
Only high beams work on '98 Odyssey

Doug B wrote:

> Both filaments wouldn't burn out simultaneously, would they?

-------------------------------------

No, but if you drove around with one burnt out, you'd certainly notice
they...
Forum: Honda October 20th 06, 05:48 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda

Doug B wrote:

> A while back, the low beams quit working on my '98 Odyssey. I checked
> the obvious -- wiggled the connectors and looked for a blown fuse (I
> didn't see a separate fuse for high...
Forum: Honda October 19th 06, 05:01 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 2
Posted By 'Curly Q. Links'
2004 CRV no start

rudyc wrote:

> I had it towed in to a Honda dealer for a no start problem one morning.It's
> got 36543 miles on it with an extended warranty. They diagnosed it as bad
> gas contaminated with...
Forum: Honda October 18th 06, 08:59 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 2
Posted By 'Curly Q. Links'
removing door handle

Dennis Leong wrote:

> I just got a passenger side door for a 2001 Accord coupe. I've gotten the
> door completely stripped except for the door handle. The only thing I can
> see preventing it...
Forum: Honda October 18th 06, 04:58 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 2
Posted By 'Curly Q. Links'
Dash clock on CRV

Tony Hwang wrote:

> Hi,
> Dash clock on my '98 CRV is acting up. Some times it displays time,
> somes times not. But correct time is kept on. Any one had this problem?
> Also how can I remove the...
Forum: Honda October 17th 06, 06:47 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 13
Posted By 'Curly Q. Links'
'98 Accord EX, Panel Lights

Al G wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I've recently lost a light behind the odometer. Can anyone tell me how
> hard it is to change? It is a LCD display, are they electroluminesent?
>
> Al ...
Forum: Honda October 16th 06, 08:16 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 5
Posted By 'Curly Q. Links'
Accord 2001 vibrations above 50-60 mph

wrote:

> Greetings,
>
> I recently noticed in my Accord 2001 vibrations that occur (or
> noticeable?) only when I go above certain speed (obviously in the
> highway)....
Forum: Honda October 16th 06, 06:03 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 2
Posted By 'Curly Q. Links'
Brake Light Comes on

wrote:

> Mine is an 97 Nissan Altima SE. It runs fine, but recently I see that
> the brake light on the dashboard comes on during mornings when it is
> cold. It does...
Forum: Honda October 15th 06, 03:50 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 7
Posted By 'Curly Q. Links'
96 Civic diagnosed with bad rod--then changed to bad clutch??

Earle Horton wrote:

> I would avoid any mechanic who invoked parts that don't exist, like "clutch
> bearings". I take it you still have the "clunky noise"? Did the high
> octane gas do any...
Forum: Honda October 13th 06, 07:55 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 3
Posted By 'Curly Q. Links'
Civic DelSol Won't Start

wrote:

> Hello:
>
> I drove the car to the store. Everything working perfectly. I get back
> in it and the door beep slowly died and now the car won't start. It
> won't...
Forum: Honda October 13th 06, 05:00 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 3
Posted By 'Curly Q. Links'
1990 Honda accord doesn't start when hot

Ivan wrote:

> Thanks, guys. I am going to check both main relay and ignition relay.

Here's the fast way to tell what's wrong:
Car won't start....
Forum: Honda October 12th 06, 09:25 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 7
Posted By 'Curly Q. Links'
Diagnostic code interpritations

John wrote:

> Recently, on my 99 Civic EX I've replaced the exhaust from the
> catylitic converter onward and also replaced all of the exhaust gaskets
> and nuts/bolts, etc. During this unlikely...
Forum: Honda October 12th 06, 09:20 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 7
Posted By 'Curly Q. Links'
Honda Accord 98 Doesn't Start Morning time to time

Homer wrote:

> Sorry but I forgot to mention about the injector issue. My first guess
> was injector too, so I put some of those injector treatment liquid
> inside the tank (three times) but...
Forum: Honda October 12th 06, 05:25 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda

Homer wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> Time to time (once every two weeks or more lately) my Accord refuse to
> start. It just keep cranking until battery dies and even after getting
> boost from my wife's...
Forum: Honda October 12th 06, 05:19 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 2
Posted By 'Curly Q. Links'
Windshield wipers not working

Mark333777 wrote:

> I have a 1991 Honda Civic and during my drive through the rain the
> windshield wipers ceased working. It seemed like they were trying to
> work (as if the motor that powers...
Forum: Honda October 10th 06, 08:10 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 3
Posted By 'Curly Q. Links'
Ridgline steering noise

maxwolf wrote:

> I've had my Ridgeline about 6 months now and love it, however I am
> curious about a sound I hear usually the first drive after a cool
> night. Some (not all times) after I start...
Forum: Honda October 10th 06, 08:06 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 4
Posted By 'Curly Q. Links'
Daytime running lights module fix for 1998 accord