Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: kam
Forum: Honda August 27th 06, 04:44 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 47
Posted By kam
2007 Camry is an Accord Killer

wrote in news:1136995972.916794.224990
@g47g2000cwa.googlegroups.com:

> I wanted to see how Toyota dropped the Avalon 3.5 liter V6 into the
> all-new 2007 Camry. The...
Forum: Honda August 26th 06, 09:04 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 36
Posted By kam
Is the mechanic responsible?

wrote in news:1143150178.722002.119160
@j33g2000cwa.googlegroups.com:

> So heres the story: I was driving my 91 civic back from work when my
> check oil light came on. I stopped at a...
Forum: Honda August 26th 06, 08:42 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 26
Posted By kam
K & N air filters--Are They Worth it?

"Earle Horton" > wrote in
:

> "Nino NoSpam" > wrote in message
Forum: Honda August 21st 06, 06:02 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 11
Posted By kam
CRX HF weird stuttering problem

"djathens" > wrote in news:1147162435.655007.225780
@i40g2000cwc.googlegroups.com:

> I have an '88 CRX HF with 175,000 miles on it. The engine shudders
> pretty violently when...
Forum: Honda August 21st 06, 05:45 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 8
Posted By kam
My car idles realy badly. What could be the problem?

"Physics Boy Wonder" > wrote in
:

> I am trying to fix up an 86 Honda Accord DX that I just recently
> bought....
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5