Showing results 1 to 13 of 13
Search took 0.03 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Norm De Plume
Forum: Technology July 12th 08, 06:26 AM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 6
Posted By Norm De Plume
Double Your Gas Mileage!

Scott Dorsey wrote:

> My neighbor got something that doubled his gas mileage. It was a diesel Rabbit.

Let me guess the color: beige?
Forum: Technology February 16th 08, 11:13 AM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 39
Posted By Norm De Plume
Dodge caravan Metric Tools?

Nicholas wrote:
> On Thu, 14 Feb 2008 23:21:03 -0600, clifto > wrote:

> >B. Hussein Obama won't wear an American flag on his lapel, or put his hand over
> >his heart during the...
Forum: Technology February 16th 08, 11:03 AM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 39
Posted By Norm De Plume
Dodge caravan Metric Tools?

clifto wrote:
> Nicholas wrote:
> > Tegger > wrote:
Forum: Technology February 16th 08, 10:57 AM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 1
Posted By Norm De Plume
Dodge caravan Metric Tools?

wrote:
> Back in the 1960s or 1970s, either fed govt or somebody else was
> wanting/trying to get everything in America on metric.I am used to good
> old standard American...
Forum: Technology February 5th 08, 03:16 AM Posted to rec.autos.tech, alt.autos.toyota
Replies: 57
Posted By Norm De Plume
The Way to Paradise

Rodan wrote:

> I recommend evacuating, then vaporizing, Mecca.
> This would involve no loss of life, and it would
> show the fanatic Islamists that it's just an old
> town, not a shrine for their...
Forum: Technology February 5th 08, 02:36 AM Posted to rec.autos.tech, alt.autos.toyota
Replies: 57
Posted By Norm De Plume
The Way to Paradise

Rodan wrote:
> "JoeSpareBedroom" wrote:
>
> Where do you think we are most likely to use nuclear
> weapons against the enemy?
>
> I recommend...
Forum: Technology February 5th 08, 02:24 AM Posted to rec.autos.tech, alt.autos.toyota
Replies: 57
Posted By Norm De Plume
The Way to Paradise

wrote:

> Amen. I just ignore liberals like old Joe, because I know they're going to
> probably be the first ones to die in the next attack from the radical
> Islamists. They...
Forum: Technology February 5th 08, 02:14 AM Posted to rec.autos.tech, alt.autos.toyota
Replies: 57
Posted By Norm De Plume
The Way to Paradise

Retired VIP wrote:

> On Sun, 03 Feb 2008 09:11:03 GMT, "JoeSpareBedroom"
> > wrote:
>
> > wrote in message
Forum: Chrysler February 4th 08, 09:02 PM Posted to alt.autos.toyota, rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 270
Posted By Norm De Plume
The sky is falling

Lloyd wrote:
> On Jan 31, 7:05 pm, "Mike hunt" > wrote:

> > Pointing to theories is hardly a presentation of facts. Was it not the
> > consensus of the majority of the...
Forum: Technology July 12th 06, 01:47 AM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 17
Posted By Norm De Plume
Equipment needed to self-service R134a air conditioner

sdlomi2 wrote:

> Actually, SnapOn sells an air-compressor-operated vacuum pump which is
> quite fast but not cheap.

Is there anything from SnapOn that is cheap?

This came up on Final Jeopardy,...
Forum: Technology July 11th 06, 12:04 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 51
Posted By Norm De Plume
DOT verified gas mileage increase

wrote:
> qiman wrote:

> > http://www.rxp.com/dot_test.pdf

> Looking it over, did you notice how they miscalculated the fuel
> mileage only when they were checking mpg...
Forum: Technology July 5th 06, 03:53 AM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 28
Posted By Norm De Plume
who makes the most reliable trouble free cars?

* wrote:
> Nobody!
>
> All cars sold in the USA today are designed by government bureaucrats !

You're thinking of the Pontiac Aztek

> Most of the emission control and fuel efficiencies are reached...
Forum: Technology July 5th 06, 03:51 AM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 28
Posted By Norm De Plume
who makes the most reliable trouble free cars?

Aren't all trouble-free cars equally reliable, by definition?
Showing results 1 to 13 of 13