Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Forum: Jeep February 25th 08, 01:33 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 9
Posted By [email protected]
link of the day.

On Feb 24, 10:48 am, "DougW" >
wrote:
> http://englishrussia.com/?p=1766#more-1766
>
> Not "Jeep" but 4wheel.
> I do like the bullgear system used to get serious
Forum: Jeep September 20th 07, 04:42 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 47
Posted By [email protected]
fuel tank capacity

> > >It is an either or situation on the TJ I believe unlike the YJ were they
> > >just 'faked' the 15 gallon tank by moving the filler vent.

> Actually if you really knew anything you would know...
Forum: Jeep April 15th 07, 02:50 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 296
Posted By [email protected]
How To Install Tow Hooks

Bill, Buddy,
buy a clue OK?
There are almost 200 posts here on how to install some tow hooks.
Do you really think that if they continue to call you a goat ****er
and you continue to call them lazy...
Forum: Jeep November 4th 06, 01:30 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 48
Posted By [email protected]
*SIGH*

L.W.(Bill) Hughes III wrote:
> Top? Heater? Rain?

Police State, Gun Control, Traffic Jams, Smog, High Taxes, Spanish as
the official State language, 9th circuit court saying god doesn't exist?
Forum: Jeep October 17th 06, 04:26 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 15
Posted By [email protected]
engine conversion

L.W.(Bill) Hughes III wrote:
> Geez, I didn't know GM called every new engine that:

It's the George Foreman approach - you find a good name and stick with
it.

>>He named each of his sons George, he...
Forum: Jeep August 10th 06, 05:42 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 25
Posted By [email protected]
What to do when it doesn't work

Stupendous Man wrote:
> >Arctic Silver?
>
> What's that? Duct tape?

Oh No, it's not duct tape.
It's "a unique high-density filling of micronized silver and enhanced
thermally conductive ceramic...
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6