Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Mike Mayer
Forum: BMW August 14th 06, 02:18 AM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 2
Posted By Mike Mayer
2006 330xi (E90) rim width question.

The stock wheels (style 159) that come with the '06 330xi are 17"x8", 34mm
offset. That's for the tire size the car comes with, 225/45 17. Car won't
be delivered for another month or so, thus I...
Forum: BMW August 7th 06, 02:43 AM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 0
Posted By Mike Mayer
E90 ('06 330xi) daytime running lights

Has anyone had the dealer enable the DRL's on their '06 330xi?

What lamps actually come on, the inside one's?

Will they DRL's turn off when you turn on the parking lights?

Can you self-program...
Forum: BMW August 3rd 06, 03:01 AM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 0
Posted By Mike Mayer
E90 (2006 330xi) alloy wheel fitment

Does anyone know the offset of the standard 17x8.0 "Star Spoke" (Style 159)
wheels that come with the E90?

Tire rack shows equivalent size alloy wheels for the vehicle, with an offset
of +34mm.

I...
Forum: BMW August 2nd 06, 02:20 AM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 2
Posted By Mike Mayer
E90 (2006 330xi) CDV (Clutch Delay Valve) ?

Has anyone done the Clutch Delay Valve modification to an E90 (i.e.,
removing the original and replacing with a gutted one)?

As described at http://www.zeckhausen.com/CDV.htm.

Instructions are for...
Forum: BMW July 11th 06, 10:38 PM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 12
Posted By Mike Mayer
2006 330xi - I don't want the run-flat tires. Can do?

ROTFL!

"Richard Sexton" > wrote in message
> In article >,
> Mike Mayer...
Forum: BMW July 11th 06, 01:25 AM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 12
Posted By Mike Mayer
2006 330xi - I don't want the run-flat tires. Can do?

Thanks to all who responded.

I did hear back from the BMW dealer, and they say that even if you remove
the plastic tub bolted to the bottom of the new 3 series trunk, there is
still no room for a...
Forum: BMW July 10th 06, 04:15 AM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 12
Posted By Mike Mayer
2006 330xi - I don't want the run-flat tires. Can do?

The new '06 330xi comes with 225/45R 17" run flats. I don't want them.

That tire by the way, is a 25" outside diameter tire.

I would rather go with something more conventional for the rough NE...
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7