Showing results 1 to 10 of 10
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: EIEIO
Forum: 4x4 June 27th 07, 12:59 AM Posted to rec.autos.4x4
Replies: 5
Posted By EIEIO
Evaporator Jeep XJ

Fixed today by mechanic, no hassle. Just a flap or door under the right
side of dash. Blows great now...and SUPER cold too!
At 55000 miles i just got it ready for many more miles. New...
Forum: 4x4 June 21st 07, 01:13 AM Posted to rec.autos.4x4
Replies: 5
Posted By EIEIO
Evaporator Jeep XJ

So they probably had to pull the dash again? This is a local shop. He's
not gonna be too happy. Will he try to charge me???
Forum: 4x4 June 20th 07, 11:34 PM Posted to rec.autos.4x4
Replies: 5
Posted By EIEIO
Evaporator Jeep XJ

Just had the evaporator and heater block replaced 00' XJ. $525. The guy
literally had to ripout the dash etc. Took him over 8 hours. Freezing
now but just noticed AC or heat won't blow out under the...
Forum: 4x4 May 14th 07, 09:47 PM Posted to rec.autos.4x4
Replies: 2
Posted By EIEIO
Cherokee problem

Maybe CV joint?

It's not the years in your life,
It's the life in your years.
Forum: 4x4 May 14th 07, 09:03 PM Posted to rec.autos.4x4
Replies: 2
Posted By EIEIO
Cherokee problem

'00 Cherokee. When turning especially at slow speed my front wheels
feel like they're buckling under. It's really getting noisy down there
too. Front brakes are in need of repair and i need tires....
Forum: 4x4 March 27th 07, 12:51 AM Posted to rec.autos.4x4
Replies: 1
Posted By EIEIO
Opinion of Patriot

I own a '00 Jeep Cherokee which i love to death but was wondering about
the new Patriot. I looked at a Wrangler 4dr today and saw the Patriot on
the lot. Has anyone done any mods to one these yet?
Forum: 4x4 February 16th 07, 09:41 PM Posted to rec.autos.4x4
Replies: 5
Posted By EIEIO
Blower in '00 Cherokee

Actually i just checked it and it's fine now. Resistor going bad?

It's not the years in your life,
It's the life in your years.
Forum: 4x4 February 16th 07, 09:20 PM Posted to rec.autos.4x4
Replies: 5
Posted By EIEIO
Blower in '00 Cherokee

Yes, nothing at all.

It's not the years in your life,
It's the life in your years.
Forum: 4x4 February 16th 07, 07:35 PM Posted to rec.autos.4x4
Replies: 5
Posted By EIEIO
Blower in '00 Cherokee

Heat blower worked fine 15 minutes ago but when i just started it,
nothing. Fuse? Worked perfectly. No strange sounds, nothing. Any help?
Thanks

It's not the years in your life,
It's the life in...
Forum: 4x4 September 13th 06, 02:29 AM Posted to rec.autos.4x4
Replies: 1
Posted By EIEIO
00' Jeep turn signals!!!

The signals on my Cherokee have gone crazy.Right goes super fast and
left goes at normal speed but shuts off after a few clicks.With the
headlights on they both stop after a few clicks.All the bulbs...
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10