Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.07 seconds.
Forum: Driving November 21st 06, 10:59 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road
Replies: 5
Posted By [email protected]
Charleston, WV, USA and Baltimore centre videos

> Carl Rogers wrote:
> (2) Baltimore, MD video. In a nighttime setting, it discusses I-395 and
> its unique southern-terminus:

One could argue that the I-10/310 and I-10/55 junctions outside...
Forum: Driving October 22nd 06, 02:21 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road
Replies: 30
Posted By [email protected]
Metering freeway on-ramps

> Mike Tantillo wrote:
>
> There are two types of ramp metering IMO:
>
> 1) A fast cycling meter which will spread the platoon of arriving cars
> out onto the freeway
> 2) a slow meter which serves...
Forum: Driving October 22nd 06, 04:47 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road
Replies: 30
Posted By [email protected]
Metering freeway on-ramps

> brink wrote:
>
> > So if they work, you'd think that either the traffic wouldn't be as bad as
> > it is reported to be, OR there must be some statistics showing that the
> > metering ramps do...
Forum: Driving October 8th 06, 07:43 PM Posted to misc.transport.road,ca.driving,rec.autos.driving
Replies: 8
Posted By [email protected]
I-8 Video

> HoustonFreeways wrote:
> The cameraman did an amazing job of holding the camera still and steady for
> such a long time - up to an hour. I've found that getting a steady image is
> the biggest...
Forum: Driving October 2nd 06, 11:51 PM Posted to ca.driving,misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving
Replies: 17
Posted By [email protected]
New CA highway videos & CA-33 photo

> Carl Rogers wrote:
>
> Sometimes, a man has to break what he once promised to prove a point. I
> find your judgment to be rude and absolute, Adam. Never more will your
> ignorance show than...
Forum: Driving July 4th 06, 11:12 PM Posted to misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving
Replies: 2
Posted By [email protected]
Continuous Flow intersection Post-Script (from Baton Rouge)

> Scott en Aztlán wrote:
> >
> >"Oh Jesus, you might sit there 15 or 20 minutes," Corbin said. "Now if I'm there five minutes it's unusual.
> >"I'm telling you, it really astounded me," he said.

Showing results 1 to 6 of 6