Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Forum: Technology November 21st 06, 03:40 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 5
Posted By [email protected]
Airhog filters almost free after Fram's rebate

I have never seen a $20 Fram air filter rebate before and thought I
would pass it on because it is an amazing deal and the rebate ends on
12/31. Here is a link to the Fram rebate...
Forum: Technology November 17th 06, 06:00 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 23
Posted By [email protected]
buy auto parts online?

> The Rockauto website actually gives you a final price of $302......with the
> core - and there is NO MENTION of how you get your core charges back!

General info on returning cores is found under...
Forum: Technology November 17th 06, 03:55 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 3
Posted By [email protected]
Electrical leaks.

Over the summer my '89 Ford 5.0L also had dim dash lights and the
battery would occasionally go dead over night. The problem would
disappear for a couple of weeks and then reappear. I hunted high...
Forum: Jeep July 9th 06, 05:12 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 7
Posted By [email protected]
2000 Cherokee Fule Filter

The 2000 Cherokee 4.0 L and 2.5 L has "strainers" at the fuel pump.
Here is a photo of the fuel pump and strainers:
http://www.rockauto.com/ref/Carter/DetailPump.html?CARTF.EPUMP.PI.P74186.jpg

In...
Forum: Ford Mustang July 8th 06, 05:58 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 2
Posted By [email protected]
66 mustang constant voltage regulator

Here is a photo of the instrument cluster voltage regulator:
http://www.rockauto.com/ref/Airtex/Detail.html?1V1004.jpg

My '67 Lincoln repair manual shows an identical looking voltage
regulator in...
Forum: Dodge July 8th 06, 04:57 AM Posted to alt.autos.dodge
Replies: 6
Posted By [email protected]
Horn Problems

If the horn works when hot wired but is not getting power at its
connector then you might check the horn relay. Here is a photo of the
horn relay to help you track it...
Forum: Chrysler July 7th 06, 04:44 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 5
Posted By [email protected]
98 Caravan Overheating, Whining, and more

You have replaced the fan relay. It is unlikely both fan motors would
burn out at the same time. There is a Coolant Temperature Sensor that
one manufacturer describes as "for AC". My guess is that...
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7