Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.11 seconds.
Forum: BMW May 17th 07, 01:04 AM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
E46 '01 325XI Touring: rear coil springs?

Just back from the dealer...
Both of my rear coil springs are broken!
Nothing heavier than groceries has ever been hauled in this.
(and, no, I *don't eat that much!)

Before I replace the springs...
Forum: BMW August 21st 06, 08:49 PM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 9
Posted By [email protected]
Great Justice performed by a BMW Driver....Captured On Perpetrader's own Camera

....better head-speed with a putter.
But then a putter in a pickup is apt to be suspicious! ;-)
Forum: BMW August 16th 06, 09:02 PM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 114
Posted By [email protected]
OT to JonB; German car? no thanks (was is250 vs. 325i)

JonB, (So, do they call you "Sloop"? I would...),
Good to see another 2-wheel commuter on this board!

I'm just now in the market for new tires for my road bike.
Flatted the front last night;...
Forum: BMW August 10th 06, 03:26 AM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 16
Posted By [email protected]
Oil Filter

Any bets?
....her husband's next question is,
"How do I reset the service indicator?"
Forum: BMW August 4th 06, 06:03 AM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 11
Posted By [email protected]
Worlds nicest dealer, or warranty recall on E46 alternators?

World's nicest dealer... that's kind of what I thought,
but it's really nice to know.
And here I was being cynical about the whole thing.
Thanks for the replies, guys.

And if any of you happen to...
Forum: BMW August 3rd 06, 03:58 PM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 11
Posted By [email protected]
Worlds nicest dealer, or warranty recall on E46 alternators?

Here's my story:
The alternator on my 2001 325Xi (E46) died while on the road, and the
battery couldn't keep the engine running long enough to get to a repair
shop. Had it towed to the dealer for...
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6