Showing results 1 to 14 of 14
Search took 1.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: timeOday
Forum: Driving May 25th 08, 11:13 PM Posted to rec.motorcycles,talk.politics.misc,rec.autos.driving
Replies: 529
Posted By timeOday
Peak Oil

Matthew T. Russotto wrote:

> Just because they're crazy doesn't mean they're wrong. Though while I
> don't believe in "peak oil", $12-15 gasoline with rationing is
> certainly possible. It just...
Forum: Driving March 19th 08, 09:17 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.politics,talk.politics.misc,alt.politics.usa
Replies: 29
Posted By timeOday
Hey you crybaby truckers - If diesel is so expensive, demandlower speed limits

Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS wrote:
> Let's bring back the 55 or maybe even 50 mph. Save gas and save lives. High
> speeds means high wind resistance and that's why you guys get such lousy...
Forum: VW water cooled November 2nd 07, 05:46 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
Replies: 3
Posted By timeOday
Coolant leak breaks power steering?

Neil - Usenet wrote:
> "Madesio" > wrote in message
>> timeOday > wrote:
>>
>>> My wife was...
Forum: VW water cooled October 23rd 07, 05:59 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
Replies: 3
Posted By timeOday
Coolant leak breaks power steering?

My wife was driving our 98 Jetta GLX when steam started to spray out
from under the hood. Turns out there was a leak in the upper radiator
hose. But simultaneously, the power steering stopped...
Forum: Driving August 26th 07, 09:04 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,alt.politics
Replies: 48
Posted By timeOday
2 More Infants Die in Hot Cars - Police dismiss it as mix-up!!!

Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS wrote:
> This has become an epidemic because the "parents" are seldom charged
> with anything here in criminal coddler america.

This isn't something parents...
Forum: Driving May 29th 07, 08:54 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,alt.politics
Replies: 22
Posted By timeOday
UK - Fury as 90,000 police officers caught speeding are 'letoff'

Larry Bud wrote:
> On May 29, 11:56 am, Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS
> > wrote:
>
>>If anything, law breaking cops should be punished MORE severely than
>>ordinary...
Forum: Driving May 23rd 07, 02:10 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,rec.motorcycles,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,alt.autos
Replies: 131
Posted By timeOday
Are SUV drivers more reckless?

BrianNZ wrote:
> timeOday wrote:
>
>> donquijote1954 wrote:
>>
>>> This is subjective, in other words what I see around with my own eyes,
>>> but it seems that size and recklessness go hand in hand,...
Forum: Driving May 22nd 07, 10:11 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,rec.motorcycles,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,alt.autos

donquijote1954 wrote:
> This is subjective, in other words what I see around with my own eyes,
> but it seems that size and recklessness go hand in hand, all the way
> up to the Supersized...
Forum: VW water cooled December 25th 06, 07:28 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
Replies: 13
Posted By timeOday
Ignition switch? Headlights cutting out. (1998 Jetta GLX)

dave AKA vwdoc1 wrote:
> Day Time Running lights which light up the headlights when the ign is ON and
> the handbrake switch is OFF.
>
> It depends on what year and which model VW you have.
> Lets...
Forum: VW water cooled December 25th 06, 03:16 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled

dave AKA vwdoc1 wrote:
> If this was a vehicle running with DTR I would suspect the handbrake switch.
> If not please disregard! ;-)

Pardon if I'm being dense, but what's DTR? The handbrake...
Forum: VW water cooled December 24th 06, 06:00 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled

wrote:
> timeOday wrote:
>

>>Could it possibly be the ignition switch? My worst fear is having to
>>replace the entire ignition and re-key the whole car.
>

> It could be the...
Forum: VW water cooled December 23rd 06, 04:36 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
Replies: 13
Posted By timeOday
Ignition switch? Headlights cutting out.

My headlights (and rear defroster) are cutting out sometimes and it's
getting progressively worse. I can keep them on by holding the key in
the "start" position (just past the normal operating...
Forum: Driving November 23rd 06, 06:27 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving,rec.autos.sport.nascar,rec.motorcycles,misc.transport.trucking,alt.california
Replies: 686
Posted By timeOday
Three narcs invade home of 92 y/o women - SHE SHOOTS THEM ALL

Dave Smith wrote:

> ToddPriest2 wrote:
>
>>She was allowing dope to be ran out of the home.Polluting the area with
>>drugs.She was a saint?
>

> What narcotics are they alleging were...
Forum: Simulators September 2nd 06, 06:52 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators,rec.games.video.sony,alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.sony-playstation3,uk.games.video.playstation
Replies: 4
Posted By timeOday
(PS3) Ridge Racer 7 direct screen captures, and my opinions

AirRaid wrote:

> RR7 looks more or less the same as RR6 on X360.

Well, how far can driving games go? If you ask me Gran Turismo 3
(A-Spec) from 5 years ago has really good graphics.

Look...
Showing results 1 to 14 of 14