Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Ian G
Forum: Audi January 10th 08, 11:56 PM Posted to alt.autos.audi
Replies: 20
Posted By Ian G
Audi A4 1.8 2002 electrical problems!?

"Ed Pirrero" > wrote in message
On Jan 10, 10:53 am, Booker > wrote:

Forum: Audi October 12th 06, 09:29 AM Posted to alt.autos.audi
Replies: 7
Posted By Ian G
Audi A6 Wipers...Help Please

"Jone T." <jone> wrote in message ...
> sjfedex wrote:
>> My wipers on my A6 Avant have slowed right down,and have now started
>> to stop altogether,then start...
Forum: Audi September 17th 06, 01:52 AM Posted to alt.autos.audi
Replies: 6
Posted By Ian G
Where's my battery.

"queticoman" > wrote in message
> 1994 Audi 100 S (Wagon). Where is my battery? There is a + terminal for
> jumping...
Forum: Audi September 13th 06, 05:12 PM Posted to alt.autos.audi
Replies: 6
Posted By Ian G
Water in passenger side footwell during rain

"Peter Bell" > wrote in message
> In message >
> Goff Deegle...
Forum: Audi September 12th 06, 01:22 PM Posted to alt.autos.audi

"Goff Deegle" > wrote in message
> The car is an Audi 100 2.0 litre (1986).
>
> What would be the most likely cause of water in...
Forum: Audi July 8th 06, 08:56 PM Posted to alt.autos.audi
Replies: 2
Posted By Ian G
Rear bumper A6 Avant (2001)

"sjfedex" > wrote in message
> Anyone details of how to remove rear bumper on my A6 Avant,I...
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6