Showing results 1 to 11 of 11
Search took 0.55 seconds.
Forum: Driving August 8th 06, 12:01 AM Posted to rec.motorcycles,rec.autos.sport.nascar,rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.trucking,tx.guns
Replies: 465
Posted By [email protected]
"My daughter had a right to be on the road that night," Innis said. "He didn't."

Knowing the family , you know she was drunk at the time.
laura bush - VEHICULAR HOMICIDE wrote:

> >Don Gabacho wrote:
> >> Not-guilty plea angers crash victim's family
> >>
> >> BY STEFANIE...
Forum: Driving August 6th 06, 08:41 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 3
Posted By [email protected]
Do you report bad driving to that number?

I always write the information down and them know i am reporting them .
Forum: Driving August 6th 06, 08:26 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 4
Posted By [email protected]
Does eye-hand-coordination affect you ability to drive?

I think it is pretty easy to drive a small car under 100 mphs. but
after that you really need good coordination. I assume driving a large
truck would require good coordination. Coordination seems to...
Forum: Technology August 1st 06, 03:45 AM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 18
Posted By [email protected]
Do car batteries get stronger as the ambient temperature increases

No, you are stupid. stupid face.
> wrote:
> > wrote in message
> > could you be any more...
Forum: Technology August 1st 06, 02:14 AM Posted to rec.autos.tech

www.batterfaq.org is a good link for learning about batteries

wrote:
> and weaker in cold weather or is there and optimal temperature range?
Forum: Technology August 1st 06, 02:13 AM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 18
Posted By [email protected]
Do car batteries get stronger as the ambient temperature increases

14.8. MYTH: On really cold days turn your headlights on to "warm up"
the battery up before starting your engine.

False! While there is no doubt that turning on your headlights will
increase the...
Forum: Technology August 1st 06, 01:41 AM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 18
Posted By [email protected]
Do car batteries get stronger as the ambient temperature increases

could you be any more ambiguous? heat warps the battery plates. in
other words it causes damage to structure of battery. heat also
facilitates chemical reactions so to that extent battery is...
Forum: Technology August 1st 06, 01:38 AM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 18
Posted By [email protected]
Do car batteries get stronger as the ambient temperature increases

pretty sure warming up battery with headlights is a myth.

MT-2500 wrote:
> Wrote:
> > and weaker in cold weather or is there and optimal temperature range?
>

> I never got...
Forum: Technology August 1st 06, 12:25 AM Posted to rec.autos.tech

Pop wrote:
> In ,
> > typed:
> > and weaker in cold weather or is there and optimal...
Forum: Technology July 31st 06, 10:48 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 18
Posted By [email protected]
Do car batteries get stronger as the ambient temperature increases

and weaker in cold weather or is there and optimal temperature range?
Forum: Technology July 31st 06, 10:46 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 5
Posted By [email protected]
Nissan: smoke from steering clumn when signaling

look for loose connections. i had this problem when solder gave out on
connection.
ackfugue wrote:
> I am getting a puff of smoke coming from my steering column when I try
> to use the signal stick...
Showing results 1 to 11 of 11