Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: RJ[_1_]
Forum: Ford Explorer December 9th 08, 11:12 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.explorer
Replies: 0
Posted By RJ[_1_]
Pet barrier for my 98 XLT 4 Door

Subject about says it all. Any one with experience/recommendations will
be greatly appreciated. All the vendors have the very best there is,
but personal experience is much better...
Forum: Ford Explorer September 1st 08, 02:03 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.explorer
Replies: 2
Posted By RJ[_1_]
buying a radiator

wrote:
> Hi all. I need to buy a radiator for my 94 Explorer. Those that I
> viewed have options to pick from A/C inlet/outlet. How important is it
> to have the A/C cooling...
Forum: Ford Explorer September 15th 07, 02:55 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.explorer
Replies: 1
Posted By RJ[_1_]
Identify Sound System

Can the sound system be identified from the vin? Seems the options
(according to Crutchfield) are Mach, Premium, and Standard. I'm pretty
sure mine is Premium, but not certain. FWIW it's a...
Forum: Ford Explorer October 17th 06, 05:10 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.explorer
Replies: 4
Posted By RJ[_1_]
Latest tire re-call

Just received a letter from Firestone offering replacement on Wilderness
AT. My never on the ground spare is subject. I want it replaced with
the Michelin LTX M/S which I had put on there during...
Forum: Ford Explorer September 23rd 06, 03:43 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.explorer
Replies: 1
Posted By RJ[_1_]
wheel swap

Does anyone know of an information source that lists factory wheel
swaps? I have a 98 xlt 4x4 that has the factory 15" wheel/tires on it.
There are a lot of pre-mounted factory 16" and 17"...
Forum: Ford Explorer July 2nd 06, 06:53 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.explorer
Replies: 4
Posted By RJ[_1_]
Tires Revisited

I have a 98 XLT that was part of the tire re-call nut roll. I did the
Michelin M/S as my chosen replacement and they are wonderful tires.
My truck is in need of another set of tires and I'm...
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6