Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
Search took 0.26 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: ThaDriver
Forum: VW air cooled June 19th 07, 08:13 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 4
Posted By ThaDriver
Cars & parts 4 sale.

Hi Mac,
I sent you an email but haven't heard back.
The one with the flared fenders, aluminum wheels, & disc brakes will be
great for your buddy. I'll take $500 for it.
~ Paul
aka "Tha Driver"

I'm...
Forum: VW air cooled June 14th 07, 03:42 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 4
Posted By ThaDriver
Cars & parts 4 sale.

>Any of them close to being drivable or are they all parts cars/basket
cases?
Three of them are buildable: one is rusty/borderline.
I wouldn't call them "basket cases" but I *would* call them...
Forum: VW air cooled June 13th 07, 10:05 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 4
Posted By ThaDriver
Cars & parts 4 sale.

I have 4 cars *full* of parts both new & used, in N.E. Ga. USA (not far
from I-85). All early '70s - two Super (one flat window & one curved) &
two
regular Beetles. Including one with flared fenders,...
Forum: VW water cooled June 2nd 07, 07:44 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
Replies: 1
Posted By ThaDriver
Anyone have 4 inch flares for A1 For sale?

Sorry for the double post. I got an error before & waited a couple hours to
check but not there. When I re-posted I got the same error so I tried again
- only to find it was posted *twice*...
Error...
Forum: VW water cooled June 2nd 07, 07:38 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
Replies: 0
Posted By ThaDriver
Anyone have 4" flares for A1 For sale?

Title says it all. I have a '90 Cabriolet & need flares - possibly
fiberglass fenders too. I'm in N.E. ga. but will pay for shipping.
You can email me at ImThaDriver at yahoo.
Thanks,
~ Paul
aka...
Forum: VW water cooled June 2nd 07, 05:00 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
Replies: 1
Posted By ThaDriver
Anyone have 4" flares for A1 For sale?

Title says it all. I have a '90 Cabriolet & need flares - possibly
fiberglass fenders too. I'm in N.E. ga. but will pay for shipping.
You can email me at ImThaDriver at yahoo.
Thanks,
~ Paul
aka...
Forum: VW water cooled June 2nd 07, 04:57 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
Replies: 0
Posted By ThaDriver
Anyone have 4" flares for A1 For sale?

Title says it all. I have a '90 Cabriolet & need flares - possibly
fiberglass fenders too. I'm in N.E. ga. but will pay for shipping.
Thanks,
~ Paul
aka "Tha Driver"

Of all the things I've lost...
Forum: Chrysler July 19th 06, 08:56 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 6
Posted By ThaDriver
'65 Chrysler trans fluid

Thanks guys. I haven't been working with older Mopars for a long time
(although I'm a *large* fan) so I couldn't think of the best place to
look. Turns out it was here. :-)
Visited Allpar & got the...
Forum: Chrysler July 19th 06, 02:56 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 6
Posted By ThaDriver
'65 Chrysler trans fluid

Ok you Chrysler gurus: I need to KNOW what kind of trans fluid a '65 should
use. Two different parts stores have told me two different types. They're
the only ones that *thought* they knew; no one...
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9