Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.47 seconds.
Forum: Corvette September 5th 06, 08:33 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 79
Posted By [email protected]
Does anyone take up two parking spaces at a parking lot ?

'Key wrote:
> > wrote in message
> >> whats wrong with taking two spaces on the outside of the
> >> parking lot...
Forum: Corvette August 31st 06, 01:08 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 79
Posted By [email protected]
Does anyone take up two parking spaces at a parking lot ?

> whats wrong with taking two spaces on the outside of the
> parking lot where there are no cars usually parked there to
> begin with.

If there are no cars usually parked there, why do you need two...
Forum: Corvette August 9th 06, 08:49 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 32
Posted By [email protected]
86 ALCL help

ssome wrote:
> i have the Chevy manual
> there is a flowchart for err 42 elec spark timing (EST)
> and it seems to be dependent on whether the problem is intermittent or not
> and from this it will...
Forum: Corvette August 7th 06, 05:54 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 5
Posted By [email protected]
'Hot Dogs' at Car Shows

Redbull wrote:
> Not exactly a car show but a time back I took the AARP defensive driving
> course..all about safety etc..as we were leaving the class room with the
> instructor one of the students...
Forum: Corvette July 17th 06, 05:20 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 32
Posted By [email protected]
86 ALCL help

ssome wrote:
> i really can't just turn over the car to a dealer and say fix it. pride and
> money.
> the last time i did that it effectively cost me $1300 for a new battery
> they will take...
Forum: Corvette July 17th 06, 05:17 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 32
Posted By [email protected]
86 ALCL help

> if it was the ecm your car will definately not run

I have to disagree with this from personal experience. I had an
aftermarket chip go flakey on me after having it for 8 or 9 years. The
car...
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6