Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.03 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Ken \(the sane one\)
Forum: VW water cooled March 21st 07, 03:07 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
Replies: 9
Best and Worst looking VW's of all time....

> http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1966-VW-BEETLE-CUSTOM-1-OF-A-KIND_W0QQitemZ300091409831QQcategoryZ6019QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

My God!!!
Forum: VW water cooled October 3rd 06, 04:27 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
Replies: 0
bubbling

Strange noises from my Passat 1.8T yesterday. Whilst idling (at proper
running temp) there was a pop/bubbling sound coming from the exhaust
around about the area of the flexy-pipe.
Any ideas what...
Forum: VW water cooled September 5th 06, 05:04 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
Replies: 6
2003 Golf GLS automatic transmission problem

"Suslikovich" > wrote in message
> Hi all,
> I need your advise. My Golf's transmission acts strangely. Only on...
Forum: VW water cooled August 16th 06, 10:40 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
Replies: 1
Adjusting discharge headlights on 01/02 Passat ?

> wrote in message
> Hi
>
> Does anyone know if/how it is possible to adjust the gas discharge
> headlights on an...
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4