Showing results 1 to 13 of 13
Search took 0.07 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Sami Heikkinen
Forum: Audi November 1st 06, 03:27 PM Posted to alt.autos.audi
Replies: 15
Posted By Sami Heikkinen
02 A4 Econ button won't turn off

> wrote in message
> How did you know it was time to refill the refrigerant? Was it simply
> not getting very...
Forum: Audi October 31st 06, 09:00 PM Posted to alt.autos.audi
Replies: 15
Posted By Sami Heikkinen
02 A4 Econ button won't turn off

> Audi themselves recommend the system is "re-charged" every two years. Is
> this then somehow unnecessary?

Eventually the system needs to be refilled (not quite accurate term for the
job done...
Forum: Audi October 31st 06, 05:28 PM Posted to alt.autos.audi
Replies: 15
Posted By Sami Heikkinen
02 A4 Econ button won't turn off

> wrote in message
>I hope that is the case. That seems like the cheapest solution. The
> AC didn't seem all...
Forum: Audi October 27th 06, 04:08 PM Posted to alt.autos.audi
Replies: 12
Posted By Sami Heikkinen
Oil temp/gauge

"chewb40" > wrote in message
>i have 1999 A4 1.8T and i have never seen my go up over 80 is this normal?

Might be. I still would imagine...
Forum: Audi October 8th 06, 04:27 PM Posted to alt.autos.audi
Replies: 6
Posted By Sami Heikkinen
Constant noise from Audi A4

Few guesses, so I don't have any hard evidence how problems on these areas
really show up:

- quattro 4wd: differential gear on back (lubrication problem?)
- rear brake pads worn
- rear wheel...
Forum: Audi September 25th 06, 03:05 PM Posted to alt.autos.audi
Replies: 1
Posted By Sami Heikkinen
engine check light is on

Take a look at forum discussion:

http://audiforums.com/m_114148/mpage_1/key_/tm.htm#114148

Regards,
Sami

"audidrive" > wrote in message...
Forum: Audi September 10th 06, 10:42 AM Posted to alt.autos.audi
Replies: 4
Posted By Sami Heikkinen
1993 90S Workshop manuals on eBay - worth buying?

The item being sold seems to be WinElsa according to the pictures. This is
VAGs electoric factory repair manual. It definitely contains all the stuff
you need and more. It is very useful.

You must...
Forum: Audi August 28th 06, 08:08 PM Posted to alt.autos.audi
Replies: 11
Posted By Sami Heikkinen
2002 A4 service light

Nowadays these OEM equipments should be available to others than authorized
service providers. At least this is the case in Finland. Although the
importer (authorized) ties to make others life as...
Forum: Audi August 28th 06, 08:04 PM Posted to alt.autos.audi
Replies: 11
Posted By Sami Heikkinen
2002 A4 service light

and the real VAG tool is called "VAS xxxx"m e.g. VAS 5051. Take a look:

https://erwin.volkswagen.de/workshop/englisch/index.htm?/workshop/englisch/docs/h579.htm

Regards,
Sami

"daytripper"...
Forum: Audi August 20th 06, 09:05 AM Posted to alt.autos.audi
Replies: 2
Posted By Sami Heikkinen
rear rotors - wrong size

Do you know the size of your break disc? Could it be that your break disc is
not of original size but changed...Just a guess. I checked the ETKA and it
says the following:

Audi A6 Model 1999-2001...
Forum: Audi August 4th 06, 03:19 PM Posted to alt.autos.audi
Replies: 6
Posted By Sami Heikkinen
A4 40k service

My mistake. I thought you needed a list of maintenance activities performed
during the 40k service. But instead you are looking for instructions how to
do all these, right? Well, I guess you need...
Forum: Audi July 31st 06, 07:12 PM Posted to alt.autos.audi
Replies: 9
Posted By Sami Heikkinen
2002 A4 cupholder

I bet your's isn't unfolding properly. If it was, the cup would be easy to
put in the hole :)

BR, Sami

> wrote in message...
Forum: Audi July 31st 06, 07:10 PM Posted to alt.autos.audi
Replies: 6
Posted By Sami Heikkinen
A4 40k service

See the Bentley pages for Audi maintenance schedules and list of included
activities. There may be tricky things like changing ATF oil, especially if
you have Multitronic...
Showing results 1 to 13 of 13