Showing results 1 to 25 of 37
Search took 0.64 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Sneaks
Forum: VW air cooled March 18th 07, 12:48 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 14
Posted By Sneaks
Finally got my 71 Autostick home

"Noice87" > wrote in message
> Thanks for the tips.
>
> Can I check the thermostat just with the engine idling or...
Forum: VW air cooled March 9th 07, 02:54 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 2
Posted By Sneaks
Damaged Golf GTTDI

I guess it is REALLY watercooled now, huh?
Forum: VW air cooled February 28th 07, 11:32 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 13
Posted By Sneaks
Reflection On Winter In A VW

"Michael Cecil" > wrote in message
> On Sat, 10 Feb 2007 12:45:55 GMT, "dave AKA vwdoc1" >
> wrote:
>
>>I...
Forum: VW air cooled February 7th 07, 03:13 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 14
Posted By Sneaks
1970 beetle

"dave AKA vwdoc1" > wrote in message
> Border's has it.............I just saw it in their store last week. <g>
> Should...
Forum: VW air cooled January 10th 07, 10:22 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 3
Posted By Sneaks
Remove glass scratches?

"Dave" > wrote in message
>I have some light scratches in one of my windows and I was wondering if
> there's anything I can use to buff them out...
Forum: VW air cooled December 29th 06, 04:00 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 7
Posted By Sneaks
replacement fuel hose

"Rev Turd Fredericks" > wrote in message
> Thanks to all for your prompt responses. Has anyone actually not used the
Forum: VW air cooled December 25th 06, 12:11 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 6
Posted By Sneaks
Merry Christmas - Happy Holiday !

"tricky" > wrote in message
> To all RAMVAians
>
> I wish you all the best that can be - for Christmas and the new year.
>
> For those...
Forum: VW air cooled December 17th 06, 10:16 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 18
Posted By Sneaks
VW & Dr. Rex Curry expose swastika symbolism of Nazism

I guess we all are fools. Times like this we have to remember to not feed
the animals, Tim.

Sneaks
'68 T1
Forum: VW air cooled December 17th 06, 03:06 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled

"Tinny Ray" > wrote in message
> For one, Sneaks deserves some credit for conceding that Dr. Rex Curry's
> work is correct in...
Forum: VW air cooled December 16th 06, 09:42 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 18
Posted By Sneaks
VW & Dr. Rex Curry expose swastika symbolism of Nazism

For one, the swastika is and has never been an original Nazi symbol, but the
symbol for the Norse god Thor. For two, how the hell did someone make the
leap from one logo to other? What's next,...
Forum: VW air cooled December 15th 06, 02:46 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 11
Posted By Sneaks
New to group

"Rev Turd Fredericks" > wrote in message
> Hi all. As of today I am a proud owner of a Marina Blue 1971 Super Beetle.
Forum: VW air cooled December 14th 06, 01:29 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 39
Posted By Sneaks
new and sayin hi

"Jan" > wrote in message
> bug '59 wrote:
>> "Joey Tribiani" > schreef in bericht
Forum: VW air cooled December 12th 06, 02:10 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 39
Posted By Sneaks
new and sayin hi

"Kim in Tulsa" > wrote in message
> Hi! I'm new too...unfamiliar with newsgroups and a bit apprehensive about
> posting.

Don't be...
Forum: VW air cooled December 12th 06, 02:08 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 39
Posted By Sneaks
new and sayin hi

"Flea" > wrote in message
> thanks for the welcome, and hiya! to the others that came outta the
> woodwork as well...
Forum: VW water cooled December 10th 06, 02:27 AM Posted to alt.autos.bmw,alt.auto.mercedes,alt.autos.volvo,rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled,rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 39
Posted By Sneaks
What type of car do you drive, a white one?

"Chas Hurst" > wrote in message
> Yeah, lucky we are. I think cooking tripe may be worse that eating it.
> A friend familiar...
Forum: VW air cooled December 10th 06, 02:27 AM Posted to alt.autos.bmw,alt.auto.mercedes,alt.autos.volvo,rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled,rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 40

"Chas Hurst" > wrote in message
> Yeah, lucky we are. I think cooking tripe may be worse that eating it.
> A friend familiar...
Forum: BMW December 10th 06, 02:27 AM Posted to alt.autos.bmw,alt.auto.mercedes,alt.autos.volvo,rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled,rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled

"Chas Hurst" > wrote in message
> Yeah, lucky we are. I think cooking tripe may be worse that eating it.
> A friend familiar...
Forum: VW air cooled December 10th 06, 01:41 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 39
Posted By Sneaks
new and sayin hi

"Flea" > wrote in message
> just joined up on the newsgroup so sayin hi
>
> got a 1970 beetle that i am starting to...
Forum: VW air cooled December 7th 06, 12:33 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 13
Posted By Sneaks
What's your winter project?