Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Rick Onanian
Forum: 4x4 October 20th 06, 12:43 AM Posted to alt.trucks.chevy,rec.autos.4x4,rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Replies: 42
Posted By Rick Onanian
Duramax Engine Failure - Engine Filled With Deisel due to fuelinjector failure = SPUN BEARING

Steve B wrote:
> Just wondering. We have so many flippin morons around here insistent on
> correct spelling and grammar.
>
> Then they post stupid things in they're own posts!
>
> Go figger. ...
Forum: 4x4 October 19th 06, 11:27 PM Posted to alt.trucks.chevy,rec.autos.4x4,rec.outdoors.rv-travel

Steve B wrote:
> My interest is now piqued. I know that the Cummings engine is a variant of
> the Cummins. DUH!
>
> But now, is the Cumins yet another variation?

The Cumin is. It's made to run...
Forum: 4x4 October 18th 06, 03:14 AM Posted to alt.trucks.chevy,rec.autos.4x4,rec.outdoors.rv-travel

Steve B wrote:
> > wrote
> <terrible nightmare experience snipped>

Don't you mean "troll snipped"? Why else crosspost such an emotion-laden
message about a contentious topic to...
Forum: Driving September 7th 06, 04:03 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Replies: 28
Posted By Rick Onanian
Trailer crackdown; anyone know anything about this?

Neon John wrote:
> They were also ticketing the stock car guys for HAZMAT violations
> because they were carrying gasoline in ordinary gas cans but weren't
> placarded and because they didn't have...
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4