Showing results 1 to 12 of 12
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: N.E.Ohio Bob
Forum: Honda April 28th 07, 12:58 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda,alt.autos.honda,rec.autos.tech
Replies: 15
Posted By N.E.Ohio Bob
10-year airbag inspection for 1997 Accord

I have been thinking of disconnecting and disabling the airbag system
on my '92 Accord. At 235,000 miles with the first year device, I never
really became comfortable with the possibility of...
Forum: Technology April 28th 07, 12:58 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda,alt.autos.honda,rec.autos.tech
Replies: 15
Posted By N.E.Ohio Bob
10-year airbag inspection for 1997 Accord

I have been thinking of disconnecting and disabling the airbag system
on my '92 Accord. At 235,000 miles with the first year device, I never
really became comfortable with the possibility of...
Forum: Honda April 23rd 07, 10:48 AM Posted to alt.autos.honda,rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 8
Posted By N.E.Ohio Bob
2008 Accord Coupe

wrote:
> http://www.caranddriver.com/carnews/12858/spied-2008-honda-accord-coupe.html

Best Accord coupe? Answer: '92 or '93 LX. bob
Forum: Honda April 18th 07, 09:22 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda,alt.autos.honda
Replies: 18
Posted By N.E.Ohio Bob
2003 Honda Accord battery

Rudy wrote:
> My 2003 Honda Accord (4 cyl auto) has the original battery. I can't
> see the brand if it matters. Most batteries where I live last 3 to 4
> years.
>
> Last year I was going to...
Forum: Honda December 13th 06, 12:36 PM Posted to alt.autos.honda,rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 7
Posted By N.E.Ohio Bob
Used Accord Q's

wrote:

>>>I heard that they've got major tranny problems, but i'm not sure...
Forum: Honda November 25th 06, 12:24 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda,alt.autos.honda
Replies: 57
Posted By N.E.Ohio Bob
How many Hondas have you owned?

Dave Garrett wrote:
I've
> been monitoring eBay for some time to see what shows up there

I look at autotrader.com and cars .com. Any other sites i should visit?
bob
Forum: Honda November 24th 06, 10:34 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda,alt.autos.honda

Dave Garrett wrote:
> I recently got to thinking about the Hondas I've owned and how the cars
> have changed over the years.

First one I ever drove was a 86 Accord LX-i four door 5 speed....
Forum: Honda November 17th 06, 09:45 PM Posted to alt.autos.honda,rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 8
Posted By N.E.Ohio Bob
Incredibly stupid design in '90 accord's air intake's solenoidvalve

TE Chea wrote:
> www.autozone.com/images/cds/gif/large/0900823d800d0673.gif
> This "intake control solenoid valve" is [i] unneccessary [ii] has a
> resistance of 23ohm, receives 11.8, 11v & 3.3mv...
Forum: Honda October 1st 06, 02:02 PM Posted to alt.autos.honda,rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 24
Posted By N.E.Ohio Bob
Advice wanted - Should it stay or should it go?

High Tech Misfit wrote:
> I think my '93 Accord is cursed! Up until the start of this year, it had
> been rock solid with very few non-routine problems. But since the start of
> the year, it has...
Forum: Honda September 5th 06, 12:39 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda,alt.autos.honda
Replies: 16
Posted By N.E.Ohio Bob
Plastic vs. aluminum radiator

Pete from Boston wrote:
> I need a new radiator in my 90 Accord (155K) -- ridiculous leak and I'd
> just rather put something new in than mess around with
> patching/welding. I've been reading...
Forum: Honda August 9th 06, 01:17 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda,alt.autos.honda
Replies: 6
Posted By N.E.Ohio Bob
'90 Accord post-repair coolant leak

Pete from Boston wrote:
> In the past two and a half years I've replaced my '90 Accord's
> radiator, water pump, thermostat twice, and just had the cooling fan
> motor and temp sensor replaced after...
Forum: Honda July 2nd 06, 01:32 AM Posted to alt.autos.honda,alt.honda,rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 10
Posted By N.E.Ohio Bob
Cleaning the inside of the rear coupe window behind the centerbrake light?

Elle wrote:

> I just have to undo a couple of screws and unfasten the
> light fixtures (from within the trunk) to take the rear
> center brake light housing off and give that part of the
> window...
Showing results 1 to 12 of 12