Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Hurricane
Forum: Technology September 7th 06, 12:23 AM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 6
Posted By Hurricane
Subaru dropping out of gear

I haven't checked the fluid, but I will as soon as I get home. We
recently had the "differential seal" replaced ($500) and I believe it
involved pulling the transmission. Normally I would have...
Forum: Technology September 7th 06, 12:14 AM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 6
Posted By Hurricane
Subaru dropping out of gear

Thanks Mike. No CB - just the stock CD player.

Mike Romain wrote:
> Do you have a radio transmitter like a CB on board? I know the antenna
> output and power lines from these can make the shift...
Forum: Technology September 6th 06, 10:28 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 6
Posted By Hurricane
Subaru dropping out of gear

Sorry phaeton - automatic.

phaeton wrote:
> Hurricane wrote:
> > Our '98 Legacy Outback Wagon (110,000 miles) has started to
> > occasionally drop
> > out of gear and into neutral. I'll just be...
Forum: Technology September 6th 06, 10:13 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 6
Posted By Hurricane
Subaru dropping out of gear

Our '98 Legacy Outback Wagon (110,000 miles) has started to
occasionally drop
out of gear and into neutral. I'll just be driving along and Whoops! -
it's in neutral. I usually have to shift it back...
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4