Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Alan[_1_]
Forum: Honda July 18th 06, 04:32 AM Posted to alt.autos.honda,rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 0
Posted By Alan[_1_]
Seatbelt Light Blinking and Beeping

Hello....

Just the other day I was tossing out month old fries, etc from under my
1990 Civic's seat and when I started up the car, the seat belt light
was blinking and beeping constantly. I didn't...
Forum: Honda July 16th 06, 09:33 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 3
Posted By Alan[_1_]
'91 Accord: no dashboard lights, nor tail lights.

wannadoitmyself wrote:
> Just last night my dash board lights on my 1991 Honda Accord quit on me. I
> thought maybe a fuse went bad. So I am driving when suddenly I see
> cherries on my rearview...
Forum: Honda July 13th 06, 04:02 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 12
Posted By Alan[_1_]
1994 Accord radiator fan won't come on

Gary Kaucher wrote:

> Is it possible to just buy a new motor without the shroud and fan?

Yes.... I bought a motor for my civic. Disassembly is simple. Just make
sure the new motor has the same...
Forum: Technology July 8th 06, 07:01 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 6
Posted By Alan[_1_]
96 Astro/Safari - any good? Opinions Please!

NewMan wrote:
> I am thinking about buying a used GM Safari Van. Model year is 1996,
> and it has about 180,000 kms.
>
> I don't know a thing about these vans. Is there any known problems?
> (other...
Forum: Honda July 2nd 06, 07:39 PM Posted to alt.autos.honda,alt.honda,rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 10
Posted By Alan[_1_]
Cleaning the inside of the rear coupe window behind the center brake light?

glenf wrote:
> I ended up wrapping 1/2 of a 'shop paper towel' around the end of a 1
> gallon paint stir stick, soaking it with aerosol window cleaner, and forcing
> it between the glass the the...
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5