Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.06 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Gio
Forum: Audi August 24th 06, 05:45 AM Posted to alt.autos.audi
Replies: 0
Posted By Gio
Chip for Tiptronic-transmission

I would love to "tighten up" the shift in my gearbox, using one of the many
aftermarket-solutions available.
Im driving a 98 A4 Avant 2.4 - any suggestions to which brand i should look
for? And...
Forum: Audi August 16th 06, 02:41 PM Posted to alt.autos.audi
Replies: 4
Posted By Gio
Door lock actuator???

"The Visitor" > skrev i en meddelelse

> Ottar Holstad wrote:
>
>> Hi, in my 1998 Audi Cabrio it's located a couple of...
Forum: Audi August 12th 06, 02:28 PM Posted to alt.autos.audi
Replies: 3
Posted By Gio
AC low pressure "valve"

"Bundy" > skrev i en meddelelse
> The low pressure valve sits between the evaporator and the container. If
> you
Forum: Audi July 15th 06, 10:56 AM Posted to alt.autos.audi
Replies: 1
Posted By Gio
A4 B5 air conditioning problem

"tdl" > skrev i en meddelelse
> Hi I`m new 2 this group so I wonder if I`ll find any help.I can`t find
> the refill...
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4