Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: sam owens
Forum: Jeep November 7th 06, 03:43 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 7
Posted By sam owens
Transfer cae plug

While on my trip to California I had my oil changed at the Speedee Oil
change in Davis. The receipt states"Transfer case plug overtightened"

What is the transfer case plug?

1998 Jeep Cherokee Sport...
Forum: Jeep September 21st 06, 02:33 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 70
Posted By sam owens
California sues Ford, General Motors, Chrysler, Toyota, Honda and Nissan for emissions

On Wed, 20 Sep 2006 21:55:09 GMT, "Dave Milne"
> wrote:

>http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/business/5365672.stm
>
>Once again the rest of the world will scratch their heads and...
Forum: Jeep September 15th 06, 03:28 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 67
Posted By sam owens
How Many Miles?

On Wed, 13 Sep 2006 20:36:20 -0500, sam owens > wrote:

I felt that the guy was truthin' it cause he wasn't selling me
anything. Thanks for the replies and knowledge.

I drove my Jeep...
Forum: Jeep September 14th 06, 02:36 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 67
Posted By sam owens
How Many Miles?

I was talking with a guy at the collision shop in Ingalls and he was
tellin' me that the engine that is in my 98 Cherokee Sport was among
the best engines ever designed and has been around in...
Forum: Jeep July 18th 06, 01:58 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 2
Posted By sam owens
my black plastic wheel wells aren't really black anymore and I'd like them to be

Thanks Bill.

Much Appreciated

Sam

On Sun, 16 Jul 2006 21:19:08 -0700, "L.W.(Bill) Hughes III"
> wrote:
Forum: Jeep July 17th 06, 05:11 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 2
Posted By sam owens
my black plastic wheel wells aren't really black anymore and I'd like them to be

I've tried that stuff in the pump bottle - sorry I'm tired it's late I
can't remember what it's called - and it doesn't work. Any know what
does?

Sam

Got my AC fixed. A cap fell off the thing at...
Forum: Jeep July 8th 06, 07:26 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 7
Posted By sam owens
Air Conditioning Not Working 1998 Jeep Cherokee Sport

On Mon, 19 Jun 2006 02:47:43 GMT, Jeff DeWitt >
wrote:

>Sam,
>
>You have to work with us a bit here, when you turn the fan on does air
>come out? Does the compressor come on? ...
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7