Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: gcdenis
Forum: Jeep September 8th 06, 06:29 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 2
Posted By gcdenis
types of oil

whats the difference between 5w20-40 and 10w20-40. whens it best to use one
or the other? Whats best for my '96 cherokee?
Forum: Jeep September 8th 06, 06:26 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 68
Posted By gcdenis
Oil-filter removal (2004 Jeep Liberty)

you need to get a K-D oil filter wrench that you attach to a rachet. Which
is easily found on ebay.THE best tool I've ever used to get an oil filter
off. it can even get the
filters that have been...
Forum: Jeep September 8th 06, 06:12 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 15
Posted By gcdenis
94 Cherokee XJ Coolant leak

my 96 jeep just went through the same thing and I had a clogged radiator
but yours doesn't sound that bad. Does it only leak when its cold or sat
for a while? It might just be a clamp thats not...
Forum: Jeep August 8th 06, 05:28 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 14
Posted By gcdenis
96 cherokee coolant leak

i got my cherokee to a dealer today and they told me what was wrong with my
jeep. they said its radiator is clogged, i need a new thermostat for it,
and i need a flush. they quoted me an outrageous...
Forum: Ford Mustang August 8th 06, 12:00 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 10
Posted By gcdenis
'69 tank in a '66

meggers, i never said my mustang gets 20mpg. i said that the '69 holds 20
gallons. i don't know how you drive but mine get 15-18 mpg easy.
Forum: Ford Mustang August 7th 06, 01:20 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 10
Posted By gcdenis
'69 tank in a '66

i ordered a new tank for my 1966 mustang. the company i ordered
from(sacramento mustang) sent me a tank for 1969. the 69 tank is a 20 gal.
and the 66 is a 16 gal. the parts from my '66 don't sync-up...
Forum: Jeep August 6th 06, 05:10 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 14
Posted By gcdenis
96 cherokee coolant leak

Hey DougW
I got under my jeep this morning to see if i could find where it was
leaking from. i opened the radiator cap and there was coolant there. there
are 2 spots on the ground right below the...
Forum: Jeep August 5th 06, 11:02 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 14
Posted By gcdenis
96 cherokee coolant leak

i went outside today and my jeep had leaked all of its coolant. a friend
said that it was probably the freezer valves. how much does that usually
cost to fix and how long?
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8