Showing results 1 to 10 of 10
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Forum: Simulators December 27th 06, 03:05 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 7
Posted By [email protected]
RIP Jens Shumi 1964-2006

wrote:
> Jens Shumi has passed away of heart failure late last night send your
> best wishes to his friends and family we will never forget his
> contributions to the...
Forum: Simulators December 18th 06, 08:48 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 53
Posted By [email protected]
sim racing is dead

timmy thompson wrote:
> that is a sad fact

Good riddance.
Forum: Simulators December 13th 06, 12:15 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 83
Posted By [email protected]
Top 5 racing sims?

jason moyer wrote:

> Great sim. I wish someone would make one that combined the simulation
> qualities of RBR with the gameplay from Mobil 1/RC 2000. The physics
> weren't the greatest, but the...
Forum: Simulators September 22nd 06, 09:12 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 11
Posted By [email protected]
newbie to GTL

jason moyer wrote:
> LuvrSmel wrote:
>
> > While Im at it :) Where is the serial number located for multiplayer??
>
> Check the back of the CD case. It should have a starforce code and an
> online...
Forum: Simulators September 18th 06, 03:12 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 26
Posted By [email protected]
R.I.P Brocky

Byron Forbes wrote:

> He's probably giving the man upstairs some driving tips as we type! :)

There is no ****en man upstairs.
Forum: Simulators September 11th 06, 12:28 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 4
Posted By [email protected]
racing sims championship

the_cq wrote:
> What are the best online championship around today?
>
> I don't know RFactor or the latest in general (used to race a lot a few
> years ago at the time of GP3). Are there any good F1...
Forum: Simulators September 2nd 06, 12:11 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 10
Posted By [email protected]
Infineon - Sears Point ?

Samson wrote:
> Are there any simulators/games that have the Sears Point / Infineon
> race track?
>
> \Samson

GT4!!!
Forum: Simulators July 21st 06, 08:27 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 31
Posted By [email protected]
GTR2 demo this Friday!!

Mitch_A wrote:
> If a person is so paranoid as to avoid a game because of starforce then that
> person should NEVER connect to the INTERNET EVER!
>
> Securerom7 sucks worse than SF ever did. Like...
Forum: Simulators July 20th 06, 05:11 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 31
Posted By [email protected]
GTR2 demo this Friday!!

http://www.gamespot.com/promos/2006/gtr2-demo/
Forum: Simulators July 20th 06, 02:35 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 5
Posted By [email protected]
NSR Beta Patch

NSR will never die!!!