Showing results 1 to 14 of 14
Search took 0.47 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Steve Foley[_1_]
Forum: Jeep October 3rd 06, 09:05 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 12
Posted By Steve Foley[_1_]
Shakin' 98' Wrangler

Best to Worst....

Red
Orange
Yellow
Green
Blue
Lavinder
Indego
Violet
Forum: Jeep October 3rd 06, 06:59 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 5
Posted By Steve Foley[_1_]
TRUCKS YJ V8 project

"Jeffrey DeWitt" > wrote in message
> Spike TV's Trucks TV show is putting a Chebby V8 in an old YJ with a
> worn out...
Forum: Jeep September 27th 06, 02:10 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 31
Posted By Steve Foley[_1_]
consensus on new commander?

"John Murphy" > wrote in message
> I went to the dealer to look at one, told the salseman I wante to see
> the new JEEP. He looked at my JEEP...
Forum: Jeep September 21st 06, 06:10 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 70
Posted By Steve Foley[_1_]
California sues Ford, General Motors, Chrysler, Toyota, Honda and Nissan for emissions

"billy ray" > wrote in message

> When I took a second job so I could send my children (born in marriage)

Hasn't someone come up...
Forum: Jeep September 20th 06, 06:20 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 6
Posted By Steve Foley[_1_]
Engine Rattle- '98 TJ

"Mike Romain" > wrote in message
> The rad fan clutch will/can make a rattle when it fails.

I'm disappointed. I thought you would find...
Forum: Jeep September 14th 06, 06:29 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 7
Posted By Steve Foley[_1_]
leak under dash yj

"DeerSkull" > wrote in message
> Same old, I have replaced the rubber under the windshield frame...even
> put silicone on the outside edge. hose...
Forum: Jeep September 11th 06, 03:36 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 30
Posted By Steve Foley[_1_]
1990 wrangler 4 wheel drive vacuum line?

"Jeremy" > wrote in message
> I have a 1990 Jeep Wrangler who's vacuum lines have been disconnected.
> I need help...
Forum: Jeep August 3rd 06, 01:46 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 8
Posted By Steve Foley[_1_]
"nutter" Question - Again

"bobvonbob" > wrote in message

> Nutter Instructions dont mention setting the idle mixture screws......
Forum: Jeep August 2nd 06, 05:57 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 8
Posted By Steve Foley[_1_]
"nutter" Question - Again

I'm pretty sure the nutter bypass instructions tell you exactly how to set
the 'blanked off idle mixture screws'

Don't know about the sol-vac. I left mine on.

"bobvonbob"...
Forum: Jeep July 28th 06, 03:42 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 2
Posted By Steve Foley[_1_]
NEWSLETTER

I'm actually looking for a warranty for my mom.

Thanks for posting your spam. Now I know to steer clear of kqzyfi.com

"Auto Anything" > wrote in...
Forum: Jeep July 20th 06, 03:06 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 10
Posted By Steve Foley[_1_]
four or six in sport

Ah ha...

I'm thinking about a Cherokee Sport......

I didn't realize that Sport was also a trim package for TJs.

According to kbb.com, 92 Cherokee Sport is avialable in both 4 and 6
cylinder.

My...
Forum: Jeep July 20th 06, 12:37 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 10
Posted By Steve Foley[_1_]
four or six in sport

"Jeff Strickland" > wrote in message

> The Sport gets the 6, the SE gets the 4. The X also gets the 6, but is
> otherwise equipped similarlly to the SE.

Is this also true for a...
Forum: Jeep July 7th 06, 05:57 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 8
Posted By Steve Foley[_1_]
Check engine light

> wrote in message
>
> Hi All,
>
> How do I turn off the check engine light? The car won't pass inspection
> with it...
Forum: Jeep July 6th 06, 04:41 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 5
Posted By Steve Foley[_1_]
1990 jeep yj

When I had a bad slave in my YJ, I found pumping the clutch worked.

"Aaron" > wrote in message
> Chuck,
> It...
Showing results 1 to 14 of 14