Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Forum: VW water cooled August 30th 06, 05:05 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
Replies: 4
Posted By [email protected]
Gauge issues

I will try that... but it doesn't look easy. I have read as many
posts as I can on this issue and there does not seem to be a difinitive
answer to this problem. It seems to show up over many...
Forum: VW water cooled August 28th 06, 02:25 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
Replies: 4
Posted By [email protected]
Gauge issues

Hello
Oil temp seems to be normal - the car runs great and is not
overheating.... just the flashing LED - it must be something
electrical - but the gauge works and there is only one wire from...
Forum: VW water cooled August 24th 06, 04:02 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
Replies: 4
Posted By [email protected]
Gauge issues

Hello

I have an 84 Scirocco. The problem is the LED on the water temp gauge.
It flashes continuously. It worked normally when I first had the car.
Over the years it stayed on longer and longer until...
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3